Know of any good childcare teachers who want to upgrade?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Know of any good childcare teachers who want to upgrade?

Postby Consultant » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Hello everybody,

Happy New Year! :D

Am new to this site, so hope all of you can share tips and advices with me.

Am looking for recommendations of good childcare teachers whom you happen to know and believe he or she has the potential to grow further and develop into a principal. :?:

Or any of your friends looking to be childcare teachers (full-time or relief) and principals. For latter, training can be provided to those with a Diploma in Pre-school Education-Leadership (DPL) and minimum 2 years' teaching experience. Preferred would be those with experience helping principals and exposed to admin work.

Admit the market for good teachers are limited, let alone those who want to be principals......so any help, advice or referrals shall be much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone......

Consultant
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Know of any good childcare teachers who want to upgrade?

Postby Augmum » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 am

Consultant wrote:Hello everybody,

Happy New Year! :D

Am new to this site, so hope all of you can share tips and advices with me.

Am looking for recommendations of good childcare teachers whom you happen to know and believe he or she has the potential to grow further and develop into a principal. :?:

Or any of your friends looking to be childcare teachers (full-time or relief) and principals. For latter, training can be provided to those with a Diploma in Pre-school Education-Leadership (DPL) and minimum 2 years' teaching experience. Preferred would be those with experience helping principals and exposed to admin work.

Admit the market for good teachers are limited, let alone those who want to be principals......so any help, advice or referrals shall be much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone......

Hi
it's really a difficult task to look for good childcare teachers, let alone one who could be potentially be trained as a principal.
having experience in interviewing childcare teachers, i undestand the difficulty of recruiting suitable candidates, despite having multiple advertisements.

yes, the best way is to get friends who have coursemates (early-childhood education or equivalent) to recommend someone to you
or enrol for the course itself,
just like what i did b4, to extend the network connection :wink:

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Re: Know of any good childcare teachers who want to upgrade?

Postby Consultant » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Thank you Augmum for your kind advice and understanding. At least I know I am not alone :stupid:

Yeah, it's really tough........maybe I should take your advice on enrolling in the course to broaden my network too :D

Consultant
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Recess Time