vent

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

vent

Postby KoalaMummy » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:55 am

Not sure if i can post here.... i just want to vent....

Was very angry this morning with my boss. Yesterday my coll was on leave and i help to pick up her phone call. There was this complain and i wrote down and email to my coll for her to handle when she is back. today she came back, saw the email and forward to my boss. then my boss email me why i can't handle it, must emai to her to handle. But, in my mind, i'm just helping her, now my boss say i am also in charge of her work, since when??? so come i don't know..... :x :x

KoalaMummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Brainkid » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 am

Bee Bo... Bee Bo.... (Cool down)

Just take it that your collegue may be having affair with the boss that's why he siding with her.. :cheeky:

Hope I make your day! 8)

Brainkid
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby KoalaMummy » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Brainkid wrote:Bee Bo... Bee Bo.... (Cool down)

Just take it that your collegue may be having affair with the boss that's why he siding with her.. :cheeky:

Hope I make your day! 8)

:rotflmao: sure u do. thank for the reply. u make me feel much bette now!! :wink:

KoalaMummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: vent

Postby titank » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 pm

KoalaMummy wrote:Not sure if i can post here.... i just want to vent....

Was very angry this morning with my boss. Yesterday my coll was on leave and i help to pick up her phone call. There was this complain and i wrote down and email to my coll for her to handle when she is back. today she came back, saw the email and forward to my boss. then my boss email me why i can't handle it, must emai to her to handle. But, in my mind, i'm just helping her, now my boss say i am also in charge of her work, since when??? so come i don't know..... :x :x

Your this colleage either is boss's pet or secret lover.Like that also can side her! Ya some boss really like a blur duck!

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Recess Time