Seeking suggestions for Teenager’s Birthday Bash

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Seeking suggestions for Teenager’s Birthday Bash

Postby OngMum » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Hello there,

We would like to seek suggestions for Teenager’s Birthday Bash. Our child will be 13yo this coming March holiday and we thought to throw her a birthday bash where her new and old friends are invited. Is there any place to recommend for this Birthday Bash? Thank you.

Cheers!

OngMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Seeking suggestions for Teenager’s Birthday Bash

Postby Happy Mama » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:06 pm

OngMum wrote:Hello there,

We would like to seek suggestions for Teenager’s Birthday Bash. Our child will be 13yo this coming March holiday and we thought to throw her a birthday bash where her new and old friends are invited. Is there any place to recommend for this Birthday Bash? Thank you.

Cheers!

How about having a costume theme party? I'm sure the teenagers will have fun dressing up for the party... or have a beach party and decorate the beach in Hawaiin style or Beach Ball Theme etc and get them come dressed to the theme. You can also include a best dressed award so these teenagers come dressed to kill. I'm sure it will be fun.

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Seeking suggestions for Teenager’s Birthday Bash

Postby cotton candy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm

OngMum wrote:Hello there,

Cheers!

How big is the group? How about ice-cream parlour like Icekimo at Sin Ming or any Haagen Dazs branch? But I do not know if these places can host a party... You can try asking though. :D

cotton candy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby OngMum » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions, Happy Mama and Cotton Candy! :D Sounds really good suggestions which we never thought of. We only thought to throw a birthday bash at home but she said no no. Maybe birthday bash at home is no longer "in" thingie for teenagers.

We will look into the logistics for each suggestion to see which deem fit and I am sure we need to walk thru with the birthday girl. :wink:

Cheers!

OngMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Recess Time