Patchwork baby quilts

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Patchwork baby quilts

Postby tisha » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 pm

A few days back on the CNA news, there was an item on old folks. In the news item a 82 year old women was shown to sew baby quits. Even though the news item was about the elderly, what struck me was, the lady was sewing beautiful patch work quilts.
Does anyone know how/where I can purchase these baby quilts? It would serve a good cause of supporting the elderly who are trying to keep themselves busy and active in their twilight years and at the same time it will make a lovely gift for baby shower. Thanks.

tisha
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby mambobb » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 am

My fren bought me a patchwork blanket during my bb shower from Chinatown. I dont think it was done by the old folks though.

mambobb
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby tisha » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 pm

mambobb wrote:My fren bought me a patchwork blanket during my bb shower from Chinatown. I dont think it was done by the old folks though.

OK. Thanks for the response anyway.

tisha
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby pinkapple » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

saw that http://www.kidzloft.com/ is an agent for these old folks making quilts. no info on their webby. saw it when I went down to buy something.

maybe u can call them.

pinkapple
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby tisha » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:54 pm

pinkapple wrote:saw that http://www.kidzloft.com/ is an agent for these old folks making quilts. no info on their webby. saw it when I went down to buy something.

maybe u can call them.

Thanks for the info. :D

tisha
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Recess Time