Action to be taken ?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Action to be taken ?

Postby gumiho » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am

Hi,

Need advise on the following.

My superior is rude and harsh to me on daily basis, I know in order to survive in a company we have to 忍。Therefore, I keep tolerating his bad behaviour until one fine day my kid has to be hospitalized for surgery. Due to our management was planning for a company dinner therefore he asked me when will my kid discharged but I don't know and even doctor cannot advise the date. I told him the same. And I was extremely shocked when he replied,"..... you should let your kid continue to stay in the hospital never to be discharge and you also move into the hospital with her...... " I did tried to stopped him but he keep on continue with his "cursing". I am hurt, till now I still feel the pain. He simply don't understand how a parent feel when their kid are going for surgery and whether will your kid survive.

I did brought up the above issue to our MD however MD simply brushed me off by saying "Your superior is an outspoken person." Afterwhich, my superior called up and apologized to me but he claimed that I am SENSITIVE. Am I ?

Eventually, I had tendered my resignation because I cannot tolerate his bad atttitude towards me anymore. I was thinking at last I can leave the company peacefully, unfortunately he accused me of stealing company confidential information. I dare him in front of our MD to show me the proof so as to prove my innocence but he kept quiet. I really don't understand what have I done wrong to deserve all his torturing ?

In view of the above, does anyone know whether I can take legal action against my superior ? Maybe of his cursing against my kid ?

gumiho
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby verykiasu2010 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:08 pm

If you want to take legal action, must look for a job first
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby gumiho » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:If you want to take legal action, must look for a job first

I had found a job.

But can I take legal action against him ?

gumiho
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby tankee » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 pm

already tendered lah

tankee
Site Admin

Postby verykiasu2010 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 pm

tankee wrote:

already tendered lah

o i c, must be my eyes playing trick on me .....
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tankee » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 pm

i think can seek legal advise for deframation suit if you got evidences and / or witnesses

witnesses may play you out as they are still working in the company. stick out their neck for you means bye bye job.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby Fat Mama » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:27 pm

In order to take legal action, u must hv the money, time n able to take the stress during the period. Is he worth all this trouble?

Just think it this way, one curse from him and 3 curses will be returned to him. It will make u feel happier.

Wish ur kid a speedy recovery. :D

Fat Mama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Action to be taken ?

Postby titank » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:33 pm

gumiho wrote:Hi,

Need advise on the following.

My superior is rude and harsh to me on daily basis, I know in order to survive in a company we have to 忍。Therefore, I keep tolerating his bad behaviour until one fine day my kid has to be hospitalized for surgery. Due to our management was planning for a company dinner therefore he asked me when will my kid discharged but I don't know and even doctor cannot advise the date. I told him the same. And I was extremely shocked when he replied,"..... you should let your kid continue to stay in the hospital never to be discharge and you also move into the hospital with her...... " I did tried to stopped him but he keep on continue with his "cursing". I am hurt, till now I still feel the pain. He simply don't understand how a parent feel when their kid are going for surgery and whether will your kid survive.

I did brought up the above issue to our MD however MD simply brushed me off by saying "Your superior is an outspoken person." Afterwhich, my superior called up and apologized to me but he claimed that I am SENSITIVE. Am I ?

Eventually, I had tendered my resignation because I cannot tolerate his bad atttitude towards me anymore. I was thinking at last I can leave the company peacefully, unfortunately he accused me of stealing company confidential information. I dare him in front of our MD to show me the proof so as to prove my innocence but he kept quiet. I really don't understand what have I done wrong to deserve all his torturing ?

In view of the above, does anyone know whether I can take legal action against my superior ? Maybe of his cursing against my kid ?

Forget taking legal action, you need witnesses in which there are the people who will be there working.
Frankly speaking, will they be witnesses provided they also going to quit the job!

Just look forward your new job & leave this place & forget about it at all.

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Chenonceau » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:34 pm

It takes a lot of energy and effort to do a lawsuit. If your finances are tight and your child is in need, you might wanna conserve your resources. Find a good job. Do well in it. Now may not be the best time even if you are very angry. You may hurt yourself more than the other.

It is human to err (he is human) but it is divine to forgive (you can be divine). If you forgive, you will more likely be happier and prosper more. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. That includes you.

But then, I know you have been very hurt, and it is easier for others to counsel forgiveness. From my own experience, forgiveness is hard when one has been deeply hurt. If you won't forgive, you can still choose to take your revenge years later if you want to but for now, just wait a bit and focus on living your life well.
Last edited by Chenonceau on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chenonceau
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tankee » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 pm

but what if the company decided to sue her for "stealing cpmpany confidential information"?

tankee
Site Admin

Next

Return to Recess Time