Do you believe in Chinese zodiac signs and compatibility?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Do you believe in Chinese zodiac signs and compatibility?

Postby sashimi » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:57 pm

My wife is a tiger (no one warned me before :shock: ) and I'm a rat. According to one website http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chinesehoroscopes/Tiger.htm :

Tiger*Rat

Lots of friendship, but many temper tantrums will blur the good times.


... which is actually true though we have mellowed over the years. :sweat:

According to the Facebook Chinese Astrology app ( http://apps.facebook.com/chinesezodiac/ ) :

Rat with Tiger - Difficult to maintain, but worth it in long run. Sex sizzles. Meeting of minds. Control issues. Dragon, Snake and Rooster babies cement your bond. :wink:


And guess what.... DD is a snake. :D

sashimi
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:21 am
Total Likes: 1


Re: Do you believe in Chinese zodiac signs and compatibility

Postby jedamum » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 am

I am very much into western horoscope.

But a quick peek into the first link above makes me :!:

PARTNERS IN LOVE

me*dh
Love at first sight becomes so much more.

:!: Very true in this aspect :wink:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8514
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Postby ZacK » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Hahaha I'm a rat too and would certainly like to see this happen :P

Lovers and partners

Rats are beautiful people with magnetic personalities. The Rat himself can't help but notice the admiration he receives from others. If the Chinese say there are few poor Rats, there are an even fewer number who are not sexually stimulating- especially as young people. Rat people are romantic, and are always happier to have someone to share with.

RAT ENRAPTURE
One of the Rat's greatest assets is his charm. Rats can melt hearts with their smiles. Add that to their coquettish personalities and you can easily see how they conquer the hearts of others. .....

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2396
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby schellen » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:29 pm

ZacK wrote:Hahaha I'm a rat too and would certainly like to see this happen :P

Lovers and partners

Rats are beautiful people with magnetic personalities. The Rat himself can't help but notice the admiration he receives from others. If the Chinese say there are few poor Rats, there are an even fewer number who are not sexually stimulating- especially as young people. Rat people are romantic, and are always happier to have someone to share with.

RAT ENRAPTURE
One of the Rat's greatest assets is his charm. Rats can melt hearts with their smiles. Add that to their coquettish personalities and you can easily see how they conquer the hearts of others. .....


Yes you will! Make it happen. ^_^

It really describes how I feel about sashimi. :love:

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby sashimi » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:49 pm

*notices admiration for me.* :wink: :sweat: :kiss:

sashimi
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:21 am
Total Likes: 1



Postby ZacK » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:25 pm

sashimi wrote:*notices admiration for me.* :wink: :sweat: :kiss:


So sweet :wink:

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2396
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby ZacK » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:14 pm

schellen wrote:
ZacK wrote:Hahaha I'm a rat too and would certainly like to see this happen :P

Lovers and partners

Rats are beautiful people with magnetic personalities. The Rat himself can't help but notice the admiration he receives from others. If the Chinese say there are few poor Rats, there are an even fewer number who are not sexually stimulating- especially as young people. Rat people are romantic, and are always happier to have someone to share with.

RAT ENRAPTURE
One of the Rat's greatest assets is his charm. Rats can melt hearts with their smiles. Add that to their coquettish personalities and you can easily see how they conquer the hearts of others. .....


Yes you will! Make it happen. ^_^

It really describes how I feel about sashimi. :love:


Actually to some extent its true... Cos people find me very smiley... But I happen to attract more of the "auntie" category lar :roll: hahaha joking... mostly cos I'm respectful to them which is why they tend to be nice to me too :D

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2396
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:52 pm

ZacK wrote:... But I happen to attract more of the "auntie" category lar...


ZacK, better not let wifey see this comment :wink:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Postby ZacK » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:13 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
ZacK wrote:... But I happen to attract more of the "auntie" category lar...


ZacK, better not let wifey see this comment :wink:


Haha of cos... Else I'll be desperately seeking :?: I know she's not in here yet :sweat:

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2396
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 pm
Total Likes: 0


Compatible Friends in Chinese Horoscope

Postby buds » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:31 am

Heyya Zack and Sashimi,

Then, i'm one of the compatible best friends, dudes!
I'm the RRRRROOOOOAAAAAARRR with fire... the
great dragon! Wuahaahaa!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22673
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Next

Return to Recess Time