kid pointing middle at us!

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
jtoh
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:101

Post by jtoh » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 am

peapot wrote:Actually I also face parents who are nasty even when they're with their kids. They forgot that kids pick up fast and do not really understand who is right or wrong.

That's why in Henry Park, I always receive notice from the school to remind parents to watch our behaviour when we pick them up from school. The notice would say "please remember that the children are watching our behaviour"

I guess parents also need reminders!

Definitely. Especially the way some parents treat the security guards, or how they behave when they're rushing to pick up the kids...

fatshrek
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by fatshrek » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:30 pm

i guess the parents have to be taught the right of way 1st..role modelling..

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Muffins » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:59 pm

php wrote:if it is my kid, i will reward him/her with 2 "$5" notes....

HAH???? Rewarding him for pointing the middle finger :faint: :faint:

autumn82
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by autumn82 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Muffins wrote:
php wrote:if it is my kid, i will reward him/her with 2 "$5" notes....

HAH???? Rewarding him for pointing the middle finger :faint: :faint:

Ya, 1 slap on each side... :wink: $10! :p

Yong HL
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: kid pointing middle at us!

Post by Yong HL » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:09 pm

KAN wrote:that day dh was driving and we were turning into the carpark and was waiting for this family to cross the road. mother was dragging a 4 or 5 yr old boy to cross the rd. out of the blue the little boy point MIDDLE FINGER at us!!!i was :!:

for a kid that young, he probably learn this action from someone and i always find that its the parents duty to make sure that we teach out children what is right and what is wrong. this behaver is certainly not acceptable.

what the parents condone will be rewarded back to them :) This is my belief.

MMM
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:82

Post by MMM » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Nebbermind wrote:when I was in p3 or 4, I said the 'F' word out of the blue during a small family gathering without knowing what the 'F-word' is all about...thought it was cool and very adult.... :oops:

Frankly.... this F word bothers me alot when I look at my nephews' posting on FB. It's full of such languages. They are in Sec school and poly.

Their parents are not folks who use such language so I bet it must be the friends. They are decent kids but seeing their liberal usage of F language with their friends (girls and guys) make me.....

I told my kids (esp my son)... Such language including Wah Lao are prohibited. I will fine them for it. I want to send the message that it's not cool to use such language at all. Don't ever use it in our house.

Alex001
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Alex001 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:25 pm

What immature behavior! To insult seniors in such a way. Are you sure that the child pointed the middle finger at you? Was it stuck out and pointed upwards or was the nail pointing at you? There are two different meanings, for the former is the insulting gesture.