Resume Writing

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Resume Writing

Postby peapot » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Can anyone tell me where I can find a sample resume which I can follow the format? I was told my resume is too brief. ITs for a sales job.

Not good in writing one either so a sample would be very useful for me now. If anyone knows of a sample or template, can email me at peri.winkle@hotmail.com?

Thanks!! Will really appreciate it.

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ishq » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:21 pm

ishq
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Resume Writing

Postby xiaostar » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:29 am

CV Vetting
Send your existing CV in Word format to Save My CV and it will mark out areas that need improvement and highlight any punctuation, grammatical or spelling errors.

The vetted document will be emailed back to you in PDF format and you make the changes on your original CV based on Save My CV's recommendations and suggestions.

This service is absolutely free-of-charge!

http://savemycv.weebly.com/cv-support--writing.html

xiaostar
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby peapot » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Aiya!! Thanks for the reply!! Appreciate it. I have found a job but will come in handy in the next round. Hopefully after CNY.

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MR06 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:51 am

peapot wrote:Aiya!! Thanks for the reply!! Appreciate it. I have found a job but will come in handy in the next round. Hopefully after CNY.

Wah, seems like market is good, right time to find a job. Must check out classified ads liao. Gotta check out any part-time work of 2 hours per day excluding anything to do with house keeping..... had been doing that at home for free for far too long......

MR06
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Recess Time