Share your pictures of Mother's Day gift received

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Share your pictures of Mother's Day gift received

Postby Guest » Sun May 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Let me start the ball rolling:

Yes I am a proud mother with pride and joy to share. I have so far only received "made with love" presents from my dd because she does not feel that she has the power to spend money albeit she has savings and even made her own pocket money by this age.

She does not even spend money on the materials she uses to make my gift because she is quite the greenie type, believe in recycling or using what she sees in the house. Of course she is quite the "kanna" too, believes in growing money by saving. :lol:

So here's my moment of pride to share her gift for me this year, nothing spectacular. Nevertheless it has a special place in my heart as I know she has put alot of thoughts into it during the creation.

She is also in the midst of exams, so I am not sure when she found the time to make this.

So here's the card with a gift box in front made by her:

View of card with the gift box attached

View of Card into inside from a small window, I see a heart.

The attached gift box

There were 3 gifts inside, a mini bookmark, a mini pillow and a wishing note with different options as you can see "Movers, Dockers, Bookers, Lovers" - I don't know what she is thinking until she explains. :lol:

The wishing view with the numbers. I must do the game action and choose an option then I get my wishes.

Inside the card, everything in 3D

She says, this kitty stands for "I"

This is for "Love"

This is for "You".

Actually her work is not pretty at all but this is just a show of mother's pride.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all!! :love:

Re: Share your pictures of Mother's Day gift received

Postby schweppes » Sun May 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Ksi, your little princess is so sweet and creative. Very nice :love: :love:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Strparent » Sun May 08, 2011 10:58 pm

I envy you , ksi.
These type of gifts are from the heart and the mind. Truly meaningful. It beats a $10 Hallmark card anytime, coming from a child.

My kids sometimes do the same for me on Father's Day, and I put them all up on a large picture frame in my study room. They know it means a lot to me.

You have a very thoughtful little angel.

Strparent
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Guest » Sun May 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Thank you schweppes :hugs: ...I look forward to your 2 princesses' gift for you...I am sure they are very delightful kids from your postings. :please: post and share...

Strparent, thank you and I agree with you, the things they make are so priceless.
So far I have only kept all things she made in a box, I am on the lookout for a "treasure box" to store all these things but meanwhile you have given me another idea of framing them. I can tell you are a very blessed father as well so let's envy each other. :wink:

Postby schweppes » Sun May 08, 2011 11:29 pm

ksi wrote:Thank you schweppes :hugs: ...I look forward to your 2 princesses' gift for you...I am sure they are very delightful kids from your postings. :please: post and share...

Urrhmmmm... shared in the Mother's Day thread that my 2 girls - instead of wishing their mommy "Happy Mother's Day" first thing in the morning - woke me up at 7.30am to ask me "so, who won the Aljunied GRC election?" :rant: :spank: :faint:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 pm

schweppes wrote:
ksi wrote:Thank you schweppes :hugs: ...I look forward to your 2 princesses' gift for you...I am sure they are very delightful kids from your postings. :please: post and share...

Urrhmmmm... shared in the Mother's Day thread that my 2 girls - instead of wishing their mommy "Happy Mother's Day" first thing in the morning - woke me up at 7.30am to ask me "so, who won the Aljunied GRC election?" :rant: :spank: :faint:

orrrh...then perhaps everyday is Mother's Day to them, <------ the picture in your avatar is one good proof... :boogie:

Postby schweppes » Sun May 08, 2011 11:40 pm

ksi wrote:orrrh...then perhaps everyday is Mother's Day to them, <------ the picture in your avatar is one good proof... :boogie:

actually that's true... :love: :love:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby LKVM » Mon May 09, 2011 10:57 am

My DS gave me a cute lanyard...

ksi your DD is very cute and very nice girl :celebrate:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Mon May 09, 2011 11:13 am

LKVM wrote:My DS gave me a cute lanyard...

ksi your DD is very cute and very nice girl :celebrate:

LKVM, please :please: post yr cute lanyard here..

Postby pinky » Mon May 09, 2011 4:15 pm

I dun have a pretty picture to show though
After enjoying a treat of chilli crab courtesy of my husband and son yesterday evening, I have been having diarrhoea till this afternoon :slapshead:
guess the chilli and the hot weather got me this time :sick:

pinky
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time