So rude

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

So rude

Postby fohope » Sat May 14, 2011 2:29 pm

I was swimming across the pool hoping to rest at the side. There came a rude man bump on me . When he reached the ending point, he told his son that someone had blocked him. I was so angy and told him that he had accidentally bump on me and demanded him for an apology. He said no because I was rude when demanding an apology. In the first place, you are rude coz you did not even apologise and treat it as nothing happen. He even told his son that I blocked you. Why should I be polite to you, huh???? He still said I shouldn't swim accross and he did not know he had bump on me. Dont he has a feeling when he bump on someone? Was he made of wood?Worst come to worst , he said that he had a competition with his son. He still ask me to complain. Such a coward and rude man! :mad:

fohope
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: So rude

Postby swimironkids » Sun May 15, 2011 7:08 am

dont bother kelly, nxt time just move on cos there bound to have some people like this. I teach & bound to sometime accidentially bum into someone, no harm to say sorry. If tat man feel it take an arm or leg to say sorry, ignore him cos hes also setting a wrong model for his son :)

swimironkids
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby fohope » Sun May 15, 2011 7:34 am

Hi Swimironkid,
Thanks for your advice.
In fact, I had been accidentantly bumped by some swimmers a few times. Some will apologize and some did not. I did not make a fuss of it. But, this particular man really provoke me when he told his son I had blocked me.

fohope
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby swimironkids » Mon May 16, 2011 7:17 am

KELLY2009 wrote:Hi Swimironkid,
Thanks for your advice.
In fact, I had been accidentantly bumped by some swimmers a few times. Some will apologize and some did not. I did not make a fuss of it. But, this particular man really provoke me when he told his son I had blocked me.

ahha, maybe you re attractive so some guys will pretend to bum into you..hi, my name so & so..u free for a cup of coffee..sound like a movie..lol..anyway jus enjoy yourself la..dun let such issue spoilt your fun at the pool :lol:

swimironkids
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Elizabeth99 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Chill Kelly, bound to be such people out there :)

Elizabeth99
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby dex5er » Fri May 27, 2011 5:21 pm

this type of dad only set bad examples for this kid. i wonder wad other wrong things he have been teaching the boy.

dex5er
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby KiasuAdult » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 pm

his just desserts will come when his son grow up to be rude to him

KiasuAdult
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby bigsnoopy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes ignore this bad manners man. Instill wrong values to the child.

bigsnoopy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby johnrichard » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Yea, often comes such persons to ruin our day.

johnrichard
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Recess Time