RECOMMENDATION for Community Support Award

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

RECOMMENDATION for Community Support Award

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:13 pm

"Community Support Awards are special one-off bonuses awarded to non-ClassMonitor members who provided special assistance to help out others in the community
1000 KPs upon completion of the assistance
200 KPs for suggesting something in the Chit Chat Forum that gets implemented on KiasuParents.com"
- From http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/conte ... iasupoints

We recognise that not everyone can be ClassMonitors, but anyone can help to contribute to the KiasuParents.com community of parents.

Please use this thread to recommend members who should be awarded the one-off Community Support Awards for their selfless assistance to other members of the community in their own individual ways.

Recommenders should provide a citation for the proposed honoree and the award of 1000 KPs is given when the citation is supported by 2 seconders. Members can only receive the 1000 KPs Community Support Award once for a specific activity.

Thank you.

Edit 19 June 2011:
1. We will now require a quorum of 5 seconders before approving a Community Support Award.
2. The list of Citations can be found here.
3. To create a Citation, please click here.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: RECOMMENDATION for Community Support Award

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Let me be the first to recommend someone! :love:

I want to recommend BlurBee for the special award. Thanks to her, for consistently being our extra eye in the forum, recommending this and that thread to be merged, drawing our attention to wayward members etc.

:celebrate: 3 cheers to BlurBee! :please: Chief, :please: consider my request! :please:

I would have recommended BigD too if he had not been appointed Chief Mata today! He too has been playing a very important role in being our "extra" eye in the forum!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 am

Thanks 25hourmaid.

We accept your short citation for BlurBee but we need at least 2 seconders if it is for the full award of 1000 KPs. We want to make this Community Support Award as democratic as possible.

I have moved this thread outside of the ClassMonitor's Lounge to open up the recommendation for everyone else.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby tankee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:05 am

25hourmaid wrote:Let me be the first to recommend someone! :love:

I want to recommend BlurBee for the special award. Thanks to her, for consistently being our extra eye in the forum, recommending this and that thread to be merged, drawing our attention to wayward members etc.

:celebrate: 3 cheers to BlurBee! :please: Chief, :please: consider my request! :please:

I would have recommended BigD too if he had not been appointed Chief Mata today! He too has been playing a very important role in being our "extra" eye in the forum!

I support nomination of BlurBee
:celebrate:

tankee
Site Admin

Postby BlurBee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 am

tankee wrote:
25hourmaid wrote:Let me be the first to recommend someone! :love:

I support nomination of BlurBee
:celebrate:

:thankyou: maid & tankee for the nomination.
Juz doing my little part.

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Happy Mama » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 am

I support the nomination of BlurBee too.... :celebrate: :celebrate:

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby BlurBee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 am

Happy Mama wrote:I support the nomination of BlurBee too.... :celebrate: :celebrate:

:thankyou: :hugs:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 am

Thank you tankee and Happy Mama for supporting 25hourmaid's citation for BlurBee - "General Assistance to community and ClassMonitors from 17 June 2010 - 16 June 2011". We therefore award a Community Support Award of 1000KPs to BlurBee for the unrelenting assistance she has given to other members for the past year up to today, 16 June 2011.

Thank you, BlurBee!

Please congratulate BlurBee at her personal thread so that we can keep this thread clean and specific for other Community Support Awards. Thank you.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby BlurBee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 am

:thankyou: Chief. :lovesite:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:32 am

Chief, I would like to recommend the following people for their contribution

in the Math threads: