Postby nettie » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:02 pm

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNew ... 81876.html

last time is water tank.. now Reservoir! super groossss.... :yikes: :yikes:

nettie
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: half body foound in Bedok Reservoir

Postby Angelight » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Yah man...plus the body had been chopped in half! :sick: So are the residents living in Bedok Reservoir area going to ask for a new reservoir?!

Angelight
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby verykiasu2010 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 pm

in the Woodland case, they replaced the water tank

So, in this case, do they have to drain the reservoir and disinfect it before filling up with water again ?

Pity Vivian
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby poppy15 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:12 pm

oh gross :sick:

how to replace the reservoir... nt only bedok residents; people all over Singapore also sharing the same water right? :scared:

poppy15
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bigsnoopy » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Think I better stock up on mineral water? The other half body might be still there.

bigsnoopy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sall » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Reservoir water will be sent for purification before households get to use them. So should be quite ok. Don't forget the water has got fishes, tortoises and other organisms living in it, so there are also lots of fish poo, tortoise poo etc. Once purified, it'll be clean enough for our consumption. :smile:

sall
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Goodness....I thought it was a typo...from "half-naked" to "half body".... *sigh* the crimes are getting more and more gross..... Eeeeeeeeeeeeks! I wonder where my tap water comes from... I think the government should send out a strong message that any crime that involved public drinking water would have heavier sentences when caught....

Postby phankao » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Not first time people die in reservoir. Why so *shocked* now. There are quite a few who drown in various accidents in the various reservoirs in singapore. Half body - maybe bc already eaten up? THe news report did say heaviliy decomposed.

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 am

WCW wrote:water in the reservoir are all treated before going to the pipe and go to us. it is different from the water tank abv the hdb. in the reservoir, there are so many dead animals or heavily decompose animals, which we had been drinking but still breathing here... think we shld be concern of who is the murderer to do such gross murder...

the lower part of the body was heavily decompose till they could not identify whether it is female or male

There is nothing we can do about the murderer(s) except for the police to find him/her/them soon unless one is a witness to the crime or know the victim to be able to provide some clues. However, there is something we can do to deter a murder by sending out stronger punishment laws to drive rational thinking.

Postby poppy15 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:42 am

so comes chinese 7th month, there will be another "homeless" spirit in the reservoir... okok, i know... :offtopic: kekeke..

this or these (god knows hw many there are involved) muderer(s) are so tackless.... what joy do he/she/they see in chopping up peoples' body...

thinking one of them cld be a butcher.... hw to chop a human body apart so easily one... he/she/they must be well "trained" to know exactly where/which part/joint to chop up... :nailbite:

poppy15
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time