How To Kill A Roach

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

How To Kill A Roach

Postby Chenonceau » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

[Moderator's Note: This OT thread was split from its original because it has less to do with making peace with our human neighbours and more to do with exercising extreme violence against our hard-to-kill buggy neighbours.]

pinky wrote:
sall wrote:
Funz wrote:Can I complain about my upstairs neighbour? She uses too much perfume. Whenever she is heading out we can smell her from 3 floors down. And me having super sensitive nose and also very sensitive to artificial fragrance, cannot tahan leh. Can I suggest that she start spraying only when she leaves the estate? But wait, when she comes back the smell is still cloying, how about she use perfume only on tuesdays and thursdays and give my nose a break the rest of the week?

Let me add on to the complaint. My neighbours spray perfume and then take the lift. When they walk out of the lift, the whole lift is full of perfume smell. So they should put a notice at the lift door: 'Do not use the lift if you are wearing perfume. Use the stairs.'

you know which brand she's using?
seems like value for money, 1 spray and the smell can last so long and so far :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

Is it Chanel? Someone on this forum uses it it to kill cockroaches. :yikes:

Chenonceau
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Can I cook Curry tonight?

Postby LKVM » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Chenonceau wrote:Is it Chanel? Someone on this forum uses it it to kill cockroaches. :yikes:

So exp perfume to kill roahces?????? r u sure meh :scratchhead:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jedamum » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Chenonceau wrote:
pinky wrote:
sall wrote:Let me add on to the complaint. My neighbours spray perfume and then take the lift. When they walk out of the lift, the whole lift is full of perfume smell. So they should put a notice at the lift door: 'Do not use the lift if you are wearing perfume. Use the stairs.'

you know which brand she's using?
seems like value for money, 1 spray and the smell can last so long and so far :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

Is it Chanel? Someone on this forum uses it it to kill cockroaches. :yikes:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby limlim » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

sall wrote:
Funz wrote:Can I complain about my upstairs neighbour? She uses too much perfume. Whenever she is heading out we can smell her from 3 floors down. And me having super sensitive nose and also very sensitive to artificial fragrance, cannot tahan leh. Can I suggest that she start spraying only when she leaves the estate? But wait, when she comes back the smell is still cloying, how about she use perfume only on tuesdays and thursdays and give my nose a break the rest of the week?

Let me add on to the complaint. My neighbours spray perfume and then take the lift. When they walk out of the lift, the whole lift is full of perfume smell. So they should put a notice at the lift door: 'Do not use the lift if you are wearing perfume. Use the stairs.'

Do not use lift if you smoked.. use the stairs.

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sall » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

pinky wrote:
walau the burp after durian can kill you know :sick:

Good. Then these FT won't dare come near me to complain. I have a deadly weapon- the durian burp.

sall
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Chenonceau » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 pm

LKVM wrote:
Chenonceau wrote:Is it Chanel? Someone on this forum uses it it to kill cockroaches. :yikes:

Dunno leh... I never use before but got people use and report that cockroach died. I use Pleasures (Estee Lauder) and Envy (Gucci) and they are too precious to spray on anyone except me. When I use, The Husband complain that I smell like a skunk so I just keep the bottles there.

Is there a good market for vintage perfume? Mine have been aged about 12 years.

Chenonceau
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sall » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:58 pm

LKVM wrote:

Oh yes. That's me. I wrote that on the 'in-law' thread. If you wonder why, that because I was so terrified and the nearest weapon was the perfume, I ran out of insecticide then. :lol:

sall
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Happy Mama » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Chenonceau wrote: Is it Chanel? Someone on this forum uses it it to kill cockroaches. :yikes:

:yikes: Chanel to kill cockroaches? That's very high class! :rotflmao:

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby verykiasu2010 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Chenonceau wrote:
LKVM wrote:

Dunno leh... I never use before but got people use and report that cockroach died. I use Pleasures (Estee Lauder) and Envy (Gucci) and they are too precious to spray on anyone except me. When I use, The Husband complain that I smell like a skunk so I just keep the bottles there.

ok, the truth hurts : they are implying you are the roach... :duck: :duck:
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sall » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Chenonceau wrote:

I've never kept perfume for so long. Does the smell and colour change? If they do, then use it to kill roaches. :evil:

sall
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time