Most Amazing Woman

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Most Amazing Woman

Postby sebast » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:57 pm

sebast
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby MLR » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:09 pm

:!: truly amazing. She can do lots of stuff that i can't do (embroidery, catch crabs with bare foot and making noodles).

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:14 pm

MLR wrote::!: truly amazing. She can do lots of stuff that i can't do (embroidery, catch crabs with bare foot and making noodles).

:shock: :shock: simply incredible! sashimi should check out her egg cracking and omelette making skills. I'll bet hers taste better than any I can whip up.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Seen this before.. truly inspiring and always refer to her when my child goes haywire in her ways... :lol:

Postby schellen » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:46 am

I saw a video of another (Caucasian) woman who had the same physical condition as this one. I think I saw it on Discovery or something on cable TV. She's actually married and she takes care of her baby son herself (diapers, milk, etc.) and she even drives (since in the suburbs of that country, if you don't drive....). I was amazed.

I think these women can do it because not only they were strong-willed and determined, somebody must have believed in them and "allowed" and supported their development of special skills.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

AMAZING WOMAN

Postby RRMummy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 pm

[Moderator's note: Topics merged.]

Hi all,

Something to share today. Seeing this amazing woman, reminds me to think twice the next time I start to complain about life... This is one of the few living examples that "Nothing is Impossible"... I think she is leaving a much fulfilling life as compared to some able-bodied person.

Simply unbelievable!!

http://www.elegantbay.com/main/amazingwoman.htm

I'm off to share with my gals! .. :celebrate:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Recess Time