Pet society

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Pet society

Postby vfong1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:59 pm

hi, wonder if you have play pet society, a game from facebook.

vfong1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby schellen » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Yes, I play everyday.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vfong1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:10 pm

schellen wrote:Yes, I play everyday.

which level are you at now? I wanted to play everyday but sometimes got problem to log in.

vfong1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby schellen » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:10 pm

vfong1 wrote:

which level are you at now? I wanted to play everyday but sometimes got problem to log in.

Level 39. They constantly have maintenance problems cos they're always adding stuff and also trying to kick hackers/cheaters out by not allowing them to log in or save.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vfong1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 pm

schellen wrote:
vfong1 wrote:

Level 39. They constantly have maintenance problems cos they're always adding stuff and also trying to kick hackers/cheaters out by not allowing them to log in or save.

Mine is at level 17 and still don't have much money to get more furnitures.
Last edited by vfong1 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vfong1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby schellen » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:30 pm

vfong1 wrote:Mine is at level 17 and still do have much money to get more furnitures.

If you visit their forum, you'll be able to see how to get money quickly the legal way, besides buying from their bank using real cash.

I followed their instructions and created a limited profile, and using Facebook's privacy settings thoroughly, added a whole bunch of people whom I don't know so that I have more "friends" to visit. Doing this is actually quite common but if you've been using Facebook for a while already, you may balk at having to go through every single application, photo album, note, etc, to prevent these "friends' from seeing anything except what you want them to see.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vfong1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:33 pm

schellen wrote:
vfong1 wrote:Mine is at level 17 and still do have much money to get more furnitures.

If you visit their forum, you'll be able to see how to get money quickly the legal way, besides buying from their bank using real cash.

I followed their instructions and created a limited profile, and using Facebook's privacy settings thoroughly, added a whole bunch of people whom I don't know so that I have more "friends" to visit. Doing this is actually quite common but if you've been using Facebook for a while already, you may balk at having to go through every single application, photo album, note, etc, to prevent these "friends' from seeing anything except what you want them to see.

Sorry for the earlier typo, i mean i still do not have much money to buy furnitures for the pet... i will read their forum.

Shall we pm each other on the email addresses so that we can add each other for the pet society? Then you can visit each other pet. ok?

vfong1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mintcc » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:54 pm

wah I also play! Tot only me so old already stilll play "baby" games. DS love to watch me play though. I level 19.

Lets share some tips and tricks to "earn" coins

1. Race at the stadium (pick up the the banan skins will help earn coins too even if you don't win)
2. visit friends who have low level of happiness and hygiene each time you go in (you get coins for cleaning them and brushing them. You can also meet and visit people at the cafe.
3. Knock on trees often...money grow on trees...
4. Buy cheap mystrey box. (sell items you don't want/give to friends or recycle. Some times you get nice stuff at afraction of the cost. once I get a 1200 coins shelf from the box)
5. Skip the rope

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby fxchow » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi,

My 3 kids also "addicted" to this game. :lol:

fxchow
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby sashimi » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm

After watching schellen play it, I - sensibly - decided not to get addicted.

I play my Sacred 2 barely enough time as it is.....

sashimi
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Recess Time