Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap them??

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap them??

Postby shinri » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 pm

DH's nephew really make me feel that way whenever I see him.
Simply because he's too naughty..
I have never seen a naughtier kid in my whole life.

My mum used to be a babysitter and even then the naughtiest kid she took care of, couldn't compare to DH's nephew.

3 years old already and still crying whenever things don't go his way. Then his parents/grandma will give in to him. :skeptical:

And then always scold people "siao"; once I heard him saying he will hoot DH.. :shock:

He's a little terror such that whenever other children see him at the playground, will run away from him :siam:

Feel like caning him until his bottom open flower :spank:

Anyone encounter these kind of kids?

shinri
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:20 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap th

Postby LOLMum » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:41 pm

i prefer to :nunchuk: the parents and grandparents.

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap th

Postby stressedoutmummy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Maybe the boy has ADHD/ADD? I have seen one before, when he was abt 3/4 yrs old, whenever he came over our house, will ransack the house and tends to cry or shout, even after reprimanded by the father. A few yrs later, found out he has either ADHD/ADD (can't remember which one though). He was much better with medication and counseling. In fact, did well in school.

stressedoutmummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:23 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap th

Postby MandyMummy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:49 pm

What about kids who like to curse f$&@? I encountered one in the playground near my house. Every adult there is shaking their heads at him and quickly brought their children home. :spank:

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap th

Postby LOLMum » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:52 pm

stressedoutmummy wrote:Maybe the boy has ADHD/ADD? I have seen one before, when he was abt 3/4 yrs old, whenever he came over our house, will ransack the house and tends to cry or shout, even after reprimanded by the father. A few yrs later, found out he has either ADHD/ADD (can't remember which one though). He was much better with medication and counseling. In fact, did well in school.



yes, it is difficult to tell if the child is different from the rest.

but for a normal child, it is definitely :nunchuk: the adults.

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 pm
Total Likes: 1



Re: Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap th

Postby MummySTay » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 pm

MandyMummy wrote:What about kids who like to curse f$&@? I encountered one in the playground near my house. Every adult there is shaking their heads at him and quickly brought their children home. :spank:

Hmmm...I wonder where he learnt that from.

(Maybe from the thread "Call for http://singsporemaid.blogspot.com to be removed") Sorry, :offtopic: :siam:
MummySTay
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap th

Postby MandyMummy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:01 pm

MummySTay wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:What about kids who like to curse f$&@? I encountered one in the playground near my house. Every adult there is shaking their heads at him and quickly brought their children home. :spank:

Hmmm...I wonder where he learnt that from.

(Maybe from the thread "Call for http://singsporemaid.blogspot.com to be removed") Sorry, :offtopic: :siam:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap th

Postby peapot » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Ha! I know what you mean. Anyway, you will find that kid only in that area and nowhere else. I met one kid who mimic every word you say. I consider that rude as well since you're talking to an adult.

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:23 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap th

Postby Funz » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:12 pm

peapot wrote:Ha! I know what you mean. Anyway, you will find that kid only in that area and nowhere else. I met one kid who mimic every word you say. I consider that rude as well since you're talking to an adult.


I had a student who was like that before. He will mimic word for word, tone for tone what the teachers will say. He's autistic.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 10825
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 318


Re: Ever encounter kids who make you feel like wanna slap th

Postby peapot » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:23 pm

No, no I m referring to normal kids. Whether they are normal or not we can tell.

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:23 pm
Total Likes: 7


Next

Return to Recess Time