What broadband package is Better?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

What broadband package is Better?

Postby atrecord » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:25 am

Hi all,

I've just moved, and am now trying to settle down. Had planned to get fibre optic broadband but apparently it's only going to be possible in my estate only around jun 2012.

In the meantime, am trying to see what broadband package to sign up for. I also need:

- Mio TV (Barclays premier league channel)
- fixed home line
- SCV (a few chinese entertainment, news channels)

Would anyone have done some research on this and have any good recommendations which telco or package is good?

tks,
yk

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: What broadband package is Better?

Postby ohdaddy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:45 pm

atrecord wrote:Hi all,

I've just moved, and am now trying to settle down. Had planned to get fibre optic broadband but apparently it's only going to be possible in my estate only around jun 2012.

In the meantime, am trying to see what broadband package to sign up for. I also need:

- Mio TV (Barclays premier league channel)
- fixed home line
- SCV (a few chinese entertainment, news channels)

Would anyone have done some research on this and have any good recommendations which telco or package is good?

tks,
yk

Hi

They are all similar, but if you want more options in TV, SCV is better I feel. The other criteria is just having the same ISP as your handphone telco. That is what I do, merely for convenience in billing.

ohdaddy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: What broadband package is Better?

Postby hsm » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:51 pm

if you need mio TV, the phoneline must be from Singtel. Hence it may be better to subscribe to the mio home package which includes mio tv, phoneline & broadband.

hsm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Recess Time