Your longest and shortest tuition commitment

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Your longest and shortest tuition commitment

Postby AceTutors123 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:21 am

Hey all, really interested to know what's your longest commitment to a particular tutor.

I have heard about parents who jump from 1 trial lesson with a tutor to another, changing about 6 tutors before any long term results can be seen. Seldom do I hear stories about great long-term tutor-student relationships though. Do share!

-Justin

AceTutors123
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Your longest and shortest tuition commitment

Postby elderflowertea » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 pm

So far my longest commitment will be a few years and my shortest ones are half a year when the student returned back to Korea.

elderflowertea
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby csc » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:04 am

I am very faithful...my children's Chinese Tutor has been teaching them since primary one and now they are in Sec 3/4 ... still under her tutelage.

Reasons : Tutor is reliable, diligent and just a walk away to her house. :imcool:

csc
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby AceTutors123 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 pm

csc wrote:I am very faithful...my children's Chinese Tutor has been teaching them since primary one and now they are in Sec 3/4 ... still under her tutelage.

Reasons : Tutor is reliable, diligent and just a walk away to her house. :imcool:

Wow that is really long csc. I guess your chinese tutor has become a really good neighbour yea? Did she rush over to baby-sit any of the past years? haha

-Justin

AceTutors123
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Recess Time