Aussie bus boss gives $15 million bonus to staff

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Aussie bus boss gives $15 million bonus to staff

Postby Oppsgal » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:53 am

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/aussie-bus-bos ... 24127.html

:rahrah: Where to find such a good boss here :?

Oppsgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Aussie bus boss gives $15 million bonus to staff

Postby UncleLim » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Not in Singapore ! :wink:

UncleLim
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 am
Total Likes: 7


Re: Aussie bus boss gives $15 million bonus to staff

Postby verykiasu2010 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Generous ? That is because he sold the bus company at good value

And what he gives now is not his money any more ! I would call it pilferage of $$ from the new owner of the bus company

It is easy to give away $$ which is not his !
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Aussie bus boss gives $15 million bonus to staff

Postby Pen88n » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:36 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:Generous ? That is because he sold the bus company at good value

And what he gives now is not his money any more ! I would call it pilferage of $$ from the new owner of the bus company

It is easy to give away $$ which is not his !


When a company has been sold, all the assets to be transferred to new owner will be tracked, and I doubt the old owner can just take $15mil out of the company to give his employees as bonus.

If you say maybe he made a big profit due to the sales, taking $15mil out of this profit to give to his employees is still a very generous move. So, I can only conclude he is indeed a generous man!

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4329
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am
Total Likes: 70


Re: Aussie bus boss gives $15 million bonus to staff

Postby Joule » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm

when ah Gong passes on, can he also do the same?

don't like that leh.....his wife company earn so much, his sons also earn so much, also cannot keep the $$ ,might as well give us hor.....?

Joule
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Total Likes: 2



Re: Aussie bus boss gives $15 million bonus to staff

Postby verykiasu2010 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Pen88n wrote:
verykiasu2010 wrote:Generous ? That is because he sold the bus company at good value

And what he gives now is not his money any more ! I would call it pilferage of $$ from the new owner of the bus company

It is easy to give away $$ which is not his !


When a company has been sold, all the assets to be transferred to new owner will be tracked, and I doubt the old owner can just take $15mil out of the company to give his employees as bonus.

If you say maybe he made a big profit due to the sales, taking $15mil out of this profit to give to his employees is still a very generous move. So, I can only conclude he is indeed a generous man!


yes he is indeed generous as he sold it for $400m, $15m is less than 4%
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Aussie bus boss gives $15 million bonus to staff

Postby Oppsgal » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:
Pen88n wrote:
verykiasu2010 wrote:Generous ? That is because he sold the bus company at good value

And what he gives now is not his money any more ! I would call it pilferage of $$ from the new owner of the bus company

It is easy to give away $$ which is not his !


When a company has been sold, all the assets to be transferred to new owner will be tracked, and I doubt the old owner can just take $15mil out of the company to give his employees as bonus.

If you say maybe he made a big profit due to the sales, taking $15mil out of this profit to give to his employees is still a very generous move. So, I can only conclude he is indeed a generous man!


yes he is indeed generous as he sold it for $400m, $15m is less than 4%


He can always choose to keep all into pocket :? But he share some of the money, giving out as bonus to employees.

Oppsgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Aussie bus boss gives $15 million bonus to staff

Postby HopeandSorrows » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 pm

It won't happen to me for sure coz my boss very "ngiao" one! Work late take taxi home he asked whether did i take the shorter route home. :censored: :censored: :censored:

HopeandSorrows
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:17 pm
Total Likes: 1



Return to Recess Time