校长住东部豪华公寓,记者多次上门;执教鞭15年,事发后已辞职。完整报道,请翻阅11.02.2012《新明日报》。

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/St ... 11209.html
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: more gossips for recess time

Postby dimsum » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:11 am

卷入召妓疑云,多位公务员高官被警方调查!

警方去年采取雷厉行动,接连破获至少3个网上卖淫集团,并逮捕多人。警方事后跟进调查,在整理和分析出一份“花名册”时,发现卖淫网站的顾客群来自各行各业,其中赫然包括多名公务员!

据晚报了解,卷入召妓疑云的公务员,来自不同政府部门,其中有的相当资深,担任的职位也颇高,包括来自纪律部队的高级官员,和来自教育界的教育工作者。

-公务员中的奖学金“明日之星”目前接受调查
-网上卖淫集团如何运做?
完整报道,请翻阅11.02.2012《联合晚报》。

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/St ... 11205.html

dimsum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby dimsum » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 am

haiz......

disgusted to know a school principal is in the list!

kpo me wants to know his identity.

dimsum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby HVR » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 am

I am hearten to know despite the general declining moral standard and apparent receptive of the same by the society, the govt is still determine to uphold and ensure the integrity and high standard of public service. Well done!

HVR
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby raysusan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:26 am

More high level civil servants are being investigated in connection with a suspected internet prostitution syndicate.

About 80 people are involved in the investigation, including senior civil servants, and a former principal from a well known school.

This comes after the high profile case involving two home team chiefs, who were allegedly involved with a female IT executive.

The police busted three internet prostitution syndicates last year, and found what may be a list of customers or persons involved in vice operations.

According to sources, the civil servants involved in the investigation are said to come from various government departments.

Among them is a former school principal who had been in the education field for 15 years.

The former principal is known to stay in a luxury apartment in the east side, and has resigned since the investigation began___________________________________

raysusan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby iLoveChubby » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:45 am

My heart skipped a beat when i read e report.. the description of the sch principal fitted well with my DS's ex-principal who resigned suddenly in Dec...

iLoveChubby
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Principal of top school under investigation for hiring prost

Postby caroline3sg » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:52 am

AsiaOne
Saturday, Feb 11, 2012
A principal of a top school in Singapore, along with a number of senior civil servants, are under investigation for hiring prostitutes from an online vice syndicate, according to local media reports.

The public servants were implicated when Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and the Police Intelligence Department (PID) carried out raids against the vice syndicate in late December last year, Shin Min reported.

A list that revealed the names of the syndicate's clients were among the items that were seized in the island-wide raid.

A Straits Times report believed that about 80 people, including public servants, are assisting police with their investigations in an online vice operation.

According to the Shin Min report, these high-ranking civil servants, including the principal, have since resigned jobs. The civil servants came from various government departments.

According to the report, the principal lives in an expensive condominium in the East with his family. Each unit in the area commands a market value of at least $1 million and residents there all drive luxury cars.

The man, is said to be 39-years-old, has been married for over 10 years and has a son.

The paper's repeated attempts to speak to the principal at his residence were either rebuffed or were unsuccessful.

Colleagues of the principal were shocked to learn that he had quit. A teacher revealed to the paper that the principal had a bright future ahead of him and was sad to learn that he had to leave. The teacher had assumed that the principal was switching professions.

The online vice syndicate was reported to be well-known for their Korean girls. It was believed that the syndicate was operating a call centre out of Bukit Timah.

A police spokesman told Shin Min that investigations related to the online vice syndicate are currently on-going and that it would be inappropriate to comment further.

tonyng@sph.com.sg

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNe ... 27346.html

I wonder which school the principal is from.

caroline3sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Principal of top school under investigation for hiring p

Postby verykiasu2010 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:05 am

alamak, my title for the thread was edited by someone else ....
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Chenonceau » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:10 am

I am thankful that his tastes run into Women and not Children...

Chenonceau
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby peapot » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 am

The Principal is married!! Why the need anyway?

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time