Net rumour that Yaw Shin Leong having extra-maritial affair

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Net rumour that Yaw Shin Leong having extra-maritial affair

Postby chenwj » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 pm

I just read it from our local famous social-political website that WP MP Yaw Shin Leong is involved in a under table affair with his WP team mate Angela Oon and the latter is pregnant. :skeptical:

This is a little shocking to me because Yaw Shin Leong is 斯斯文文. :skeptical:

Personally for me, I find the news a little disturbing because personally I believe in 100% faithful to my wife... and perhaps I have a bit more expectation for an elected MP. I am not sure how will the more religious citizen feel, especially the Catholics because I know some are against abortion, and here the rumour is that girl involved here is pregnant.

P.S: Dear board moderators, if my discussion is inappropriate, feel free to remove. Thanks!

http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/01/20/ex ... al-affair/

Exclusive: Core member of opposition party alleged to be having extramarital affair
January 20th, 2012 | Author: Editorial

TR Emeritus (TRE) has received several tip-offs from reliable informants that a core member of a reputable opposition party is allegedly involved in an extramarital affair with a married woman who is also from the same party.

According to the informants, some of whom are from the Covenant Evangelical Free Church (CEFC), a certain Mr Yaw, core member of a prominent opposition party has been sleeping around with a married female member of the same party named Angela and has gotten her pregnant.

Mr Yaw and his wife reportedly sought counseling with Reverend Dr Chua Chung Kai of the CEFC after the affair came to light, in a bid to save their marriage which was on the rock. Both Mr Yaw and his wife worship at CEFC.

Reverend Chua refused comment when contacted but several members of the church whom TRE spoke to said that they were “very angry” that the church leaders were helping to cover up the affairs of Mr Yaw. Some added that “this is not the first time that he has done this (sleeping with other women)”.

An informant close to the opposition party said that the Central Executive Council (CEC) is aware of Mr Yaw’s actions but is undecided (at the time of this reporting) as to what action should be taken.

Apparently, the CEC is aware that Mr Yaw has been ‘poking around’ with several women in the past and has warned him on several occasions. Mr Yaw who then had quite a few women decided to ‘release’ the rest and ‘keep’ Angela.

In a reply to media queries from TRE, the Deputy Treasurer of the party Mr Png said: “We have to think carefully about our response”.

Update (21 Jan, 12:15am):

Another informant has told us that Angela is married to a “Mr Lee”. The informant told us that Angela’s husband is very upset and angry over the whole incident.

Editor’s note: Details and names have been intentionally left out in this initial article pending further response to TRE’s queries from the said opposition party’s CEC. A more detailed article will be released in due course upon further reply from the party’s CEC or when new updates on the matter are received.

Decision to publish this article was not made lightly. It was only after intensive research and verifications that the editorial team allowed it.

chenwj
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Net rumour that Yaw Shin Leong having extra-maritial aff

Postby raysusan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:38 pm

there use to have a 'rumor' of marriage affair on samugen too
cant remember where i read it from

raysusan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Oppsgal » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:55 pm

"Rumour" only... so I don't believe anything said.

Oppsgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby raysusan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Oppsgal wrote:"Rumour" only... so I don't believe anything said.

yes. must read with one eye close :xedfingers:

raysusan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby polkajane » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:47 am

Is that true? If my hubby had a affair, I will bring my son walk out from the family and file for divorce!

Yaw Shin Leong even made his mistress pregnant? I don't want such man to be an MP!

polkajane
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby phankao » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 am

polkajane wrote:Is that true? If my hubby had a affair, I will bring my son walk out from the family and file for divorce!

Yaw Shin Leong even made his mistress pregnant? I don't want such man to be an MP!

You mean if have affair without resulting in pregnancy makes the affair ok??? !!

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby polkajane » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:08 am

:lol: Both not okay lah! I said if my hubby had affair, I will bring my son and walk out from him. So it does not matter whether the affair has pregnancy a not. If my hubby has affair, he get prepared to cut. :xedfingers: :yikes:

phankao wrote:
polkajane wrote:Is that true? If my hubby had a affair, I will bring my son walk out from the family and file for divorce!

You mean if have affair without resulting in pregnancy makes the affair ok??? !!

polkajane
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Oppsgal » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:46 am

I don't actually care if the "rumour" is true or not, as long their own personal problems shouldn't affect the job of serving people :? Just my 2 cents.

Oppsgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby HVR » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:35 am

Oppsgal wrote:

I don't actually care if the "rumour" is true or not, as long their own personal problems shouldn't affect the job of serving people :? Just my 2 cents.

Wah haha?! Will this be your stand if it is MIW in the spotlight? Until it is confirm Yaw has strayed I have no comment. But what you said sound like it is ok to corrupt so long you are doing a good job! This is unsound.

HVR
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Lilac66 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Oppsgal wrote:

Sorry, but it's also my stand that this is not acceptable.To me, this mentality is a little warped (no offence) as it says alot about YSL's character and integrity.

You would not think well of an ordinary man who has committed adultery, would you? What more an MP?

How do you expect him to keep the promises he made to his supporters during the election if he can betray a life-long promise to his wife.

If the rumor is indeed true, my impression of WP, sadly, would be discounted because of this black sheep of the party.

Lilac66
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time