Have you consider the mental activity of children?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Have you consider the mental activity of children?

Postby jorgejanifer » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Last week I watch a TV series that illustrates a story happened on a couple and their son. This couple both came to 40 years old and they found no feeling with each other. Then they divorced.But their son is just 10 years old and certainly his parents can live with him. Later on, his grandmother gave him a solution to this. "If you do not study hard at all, your parents can come back to your side". Therefore, he didn't attend class and can not catch up with others. As expected, his parents recombined. When he again studied hard, he found that he hardly catch up...
So sad... A little boy is saving a marriage. I cry after watching this...

jorgejanifer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Have you consider the mental activity of children?

Postby pepper spice » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:09 pm

jorgejanifer wrote:Last week I watch a TV series that illustrates a story happened on a couple and their son. This couple both came to 40 years old and they found no feeling with each other. Then they divorced.But their son is just 10 years old and certainly his parents can live with him. Later on, his grandmother gave him a solution to this. "If you do not study hard at all, your parents can come back to your side". Therefore, he didn't attend class and can not catch up with others. As expected, his parents recombined. When he again studied hard, he found that he hardly catch up...
So sad... A little boy is saving a marriage. I cry after watching this...

?

pepper spice
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Have you consider the mental activity of children?

Postby jorgejanifer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 pm

you want to know more?

jorgejanifer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Recess Time