Yes, twice.
6%
Yes, more than twice.
53%

Total votes : 17

Perverts

Postby KS_me » Fri May 22, 2009 2:28 pm

I read this news from http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/St ... 61528.html

It makes me so worry about these "animal" out there who is eyeing for our children...

:stupid: :stupid:

29岁送货司机在图书馆厕所内,假意帮忙6岁男童小解,之后却把他带入厕室内狎玩。

他在前天认罪,高庭昨天在诉辩双方传召各自的精神科医生上庭供证后,判他坐牢12年,鞭打12下。

心理卫生学院精神科医生昨天供称,被告的变态行为从中二时就开始,问题由来已久;他也从狎玩男童中得到乐趣,毫无羞耻心也不感内疚。他因此不认为被告会从心理治疗中获益。

被告陈国荣个子中等,头发卷曲。他自去年4月被捕还押至今已有一年。他是第二名在性侵犯14岁以下男女的新增条文下被判刑的被告。之前另一被告被判坐牢10年,鞭打12下。

本案受害男童案发时6岁,在幼稚园读书,目前已7岁。根据精神报告,男童案发后并没出现心理创伤的情况。

去年4月27日下午,被告吃过午餐后在义顺图书馆内走动,要找单独进厕所的男童下手。

下午近2时,男童母亲把尿急的男童带到男厕门外。被告看准男童将独自进入男厕,于是先行进入厕所等候。不久,男童进入厕所站到尿槽前。被告走向他,假意帮忙他小解。跟着,他叫男童脱下裤子,然后抱起他,用手托着男童下体对准尿槽。

被告的举动导致男童无法小解。被告叫男童跟着他进入厕室,然后锁上门。他蹲着身子一边托住男童下体,一边吹口哨等他小便。男童无法小便,被告竟为他口交。这时,男童母亲在外头唤男童,被告害怕,马上帮男童穿好裤子和洗手,才让他离开。被告则留在厕室。

男童的母亲见儿子湿着双手走出厕所,追问是不是有人帮他洗手?男童说出被告对他作出的举动,吓得母亲立刻向图书馆职员求助。图书馆职员在厕所内找到被告,并由男童当场指认。警方在接获通知后逮捕被告。

KS_me
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby smurf » Fri May 22, 2009 2:39 pm

there is also another case happened in a school. something like a contracted worker was sent to a school to repair toilet or something, asked a 7 year old boy to 'test' out the toilet and the worker ended up performed that thing on the boy.

talk about shamless beasts. :x

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MLR » Fri May 22, 2009 3:58 pm

This may sound extreme, but to DH and me, the best punishment for these beasts are to castrate them. :x

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby schellen » Fri May 22, 2009 5:10 pm

MLR wrote:This may sound extreme, but to DH and me, the best punishment for these beasts are to castrate them. :x

After we kick them in the b***s several times. After all, when they are already busy experiencing one pain, they will not feel the other pain when they are castrated. Saves on anaesthetic too since they don't deserve to have it. :x

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri May 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Just yesterday, No.1 and his friend played badminton with two other strangers after the coach left the hall. The sch teacher did not mention these molest cases to the class. I warned him to be wary of strangers.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jedamum » Fri May 22, 2009 6:13 pm

molesters are one thing.
another one is flasher.
all these people are sick in the mind.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ZacK » Fri May 22, 2009 10:49 pm

There is no excuse, but seems like cases like this go up when times are bad... people are highly strung, big head can't think properly and end up using their small heads to think... End up not only girls but boys are also at risk :scared:

I constantly remind DS1 when I shower him that only papa, mama, popo etc can touch him at his privates, if someone else touches him he must tell me abt it.

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Luvkid » Sat May 23, 2009 12:00 am

ZacK wrote:I constantly remind DS1 when I shower him that only papa, mama, popo etc can touch him at his privates, if someone else touches him he must tell me abt it.

One day, i was trying to help my 7 yo boy to do a PROPER washing and he shouted," Why do u touch my private part?" I have not really taught him about not everyone can touch his private part. He told me his school teacher conducts talk on Child Molesting Case. He replied to me only papa,mama,doctor & nurse can touch, strangers are not allowed. Glad that he knows. And i assure him if SOMEONE molest him by touching or worst thing, have to tell either 1 of us; and tell teacher if happened in school. He asked why would SOMEONE wants to touch or play with it? I can only reply him that THEY are out of mind, doing the wrong things, should be handed to police.

Well, agreed that those perverts should be castrated!! :x

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ZacK » Sat May 23, 2009 1:26 am

Luvkid wrote:
ZacK wrote:I constantly remind DS1 when I shower him that only papa, mama, popo etc can touch him at his privates, if someone else touches him he must tell me abt it.

One day, i was trying to help my 7 yo boy to do a PROPER washing and he shouted," Why do u touch my private part?" I have not really taught him about not everyone can touch his private part. He told me his school teacher conducts talk on Child Molesting Case. He replied to me only papa,mama,doctor & nurse can touch, strangers are not allowed. Glad that he knows. And i assure him if SOMEONE molest him by touching or worst thing, have to tell either 1 of us; and tell teacher if happened in school. He asked why would SOMEONE wants to touch or play with it? I can only reply him that THEY are out of mind, doing the wrong things, should be handed to police.

Well, agreed that those perverts should be castrated!! :x

LOL good that your boy knows where can be touched and by whom... Think it's impt to educate them cos think I read of an article in the Newpaper recently abt this 68 yr old man who knew this 12 yr old boy and his dad on one of the national day carnivals where he was performing as a magician.

As the boy was interested in learning the trade, his dad entrusted the boy to the old man to be his apprentice. The boy goes over on wkends and stays overnight at times at the old man's place and was only recently reported when a neighbour in the next block saw the old man and boy naked at home. Apparently the old man had been having sex with the boy for more than a yr I think.

When adults do this to kids who dunno know any better... To me that is sick :x

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MLR » Sat May 23, 2009 11:10 am

schellen wrote:After we kick them in the b***s several times. After all, when they are already busy experiencing one pain, they will not feel the other pain when they are castrated. Saves on anaesthetic too since they don't deserve to have it. :x

One of our friends recommended punishment for these beasts is to let them get the same 'treatment' they do to the kiddies. My answer is that they could enjoy it, so NO DEAL :x

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Recess Time