HELP ME Pls!!

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

HELP ME Pls!!

Postby wy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi All,

It will be really great if you can help me fill up this short survey of only 5 questions. I am trying to study which are the best tuition/enrichment centres.Thank You Very Much :D

Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=L ... lD2g_3d_3d

Cheers

wy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby sashimi » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 pm

2nd identical request in 24 hours. Is this some thinly disguised spam/advert?

sashimi
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby schellen » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Can you (and your friend?) please stop posting so many times? Please choose only ONE forum and only ONE thread. You are also rather impatient. Parents are already so busy. How can we see your thread within hours of posting and answer on the spot? Please be patient and considerate. Thank you.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby wy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Sorry.it is not.just sending it again so that more people will read the post and help to do the survey because we need collect more data.

Thank you

wy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby wy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi,

Sorry.i thought that different thread have different parents viewing it.Plus its only a short survey which consist of only 5 questions. Please try to understand that it is tough to get people to do survey thats why we are posting it up on the forums not that we are impatient and all.

Thank you.

wy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:53 pm

wy wrote:Hi,

Sorry.i thought that different thread have different parents viewing it.Plus its only a short survey which consist of only 5 questions. Please try to understand that it is tough to get people to do survey thats why we are posting it up on the forums not that we are impatient and all.

Thank you.

wy, posting the same topic across different Forums is classified as SPAM in most websites. It does not endear you to the very audience you are trying to reach out to. I have been removing your other postings silently throughout today.

If you want attention, you just need to post to the same thread to keep it up on the recently updated thread list. You are welcome to do that.

Alternatively, if you can explain more regarding the survey you are doing, we might even help you do it more efficiently if we find it meaningful to do.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby InfinityX » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:06 pm

So sorry to cause the trouble ChiefKiasu
Parents please help us fill up the survey regards students assisted learning centres
It will not take more than 1 minutes
Thank you very much =)

InfinityX
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby wy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Alright. Thank You.

wy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby InfinityX » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:25 am

We need more parents to fill up the surveys
We know you can do it =)
Thanks parent

InfinityX
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mckenzy » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:29 am

it would be nice to state your background and intentions... people don't even stop on the road anymore to answer these things... what makes you think they will stop to fill up the questionnaire here?

transparency is key here.

mckenzy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Recess Time