why most of primary students start morning session before 8?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

why most of primary students start morning session before 8?

Postby 5mp » Fri May 04, 2012 9:44 pm

and most of their parents after 8am?

5mp
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: why most of primary students start morning session befor

Postby Pen88n » Fri May 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Sch and work will have different timing due to:
- facilitate sending kids
- reduce traffic and human congestion
- better utilisation of transportation (public and private, eg. private bus can fetch kids, then fetch workers)

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby peterch » Fri May 04, 2012 9:51 pm

so parents would have enough time to get to their office after sending kids to school mah.... LOL Cheers

peterch
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby janet88 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:48 pm

If kids start school later, school ends later. Actually I would prefer school to end earlier, maybe 1245 or 1...so that they have time to rest before starting homework. It's a mad rush after school everyday - taking quick bath, quick lunch and rest before homework. By the time kids finish lunch, it's 215.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Okosbaba » Fri May 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Its because of the heat in classrooms... Seriously.. :yikes:

Okosbaba
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Chenonceau » Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 am

janet_lee88 wrote:If kids start school later, school ends later. Actually I would prefer school to end earlier, maybe 1245 or 1...so that they have time to rest before starting homework. It's a mad rush after school everyday - taking quick bath, quick lunch and rest before homework. By the time kids finish lunch, it's 215.

I prefer they start later and end earlier. They learn what they need to pass at exams, at home (or at tuition) anyway so why spend so long in school?

Chenonceau
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Pris.tang » Sat May 05, 2012 2:31 am

My boy is pri5 this yr his day starts at 730am ends at 6pm only wed hes home early that why no enrichment or tuition at least whatever his hes doing after school is beneficial to his exams as he is being taugth one on one by his form teacher but he always complains not enough time to rest.

And his teacher keeps him to teach is not because hes slow but because she said she can see the potential in him just that hes too naughty during class so she rather stay back with him to ensure he learns and finish all the homework on time if not homework will never be able to finish and end up pilling like mountain i am okay with this arrangement because it helps.
Last edited by Pris.tang on Sat May 05, 2012 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pris.tang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Chenonceau » Sat May 05, 2012 2:35 am

Pris.tang wrote:My boy is pri5 this yr his day starts at 730am ends at 6pm only wed hes home early that why no enrichment or tuition at least whatever his hes doing after school is beneficial to his exams as he is being taugth one on one by his form teacher but he always complains not enough time to rest.

Wow! One-on-one... such cases must be rare indeed since I doubt Teachers can give one-on-one to all 40 students after school.

Chenonceau
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Pris.tang » Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 am

Chenonceau wrote:
Pris.tang wrote:My boy is pri5 this yr his day starts at 730am ends at 6pm only wed hes home early that why no enrichment or tuition at least whatever his hes doing after school is beneficial to his exams as he is being taugth one on one by his form teacher but he always complains not enough time to rest.

Wow! One-on-one... such cases must be rare indeed since I doubt Teachers can give one-on-one to all 40 students after school.

Ya la hes too naughty already lol thats why the arrangement she can concentrate on the rest during class after school is coach this devil of mine. Yes shes rare very rare thats why i admire her and my boy last yr teacher as well both of them got their way with him. Haha and also because hes in the 2nd best class she dont want him to destroy her 100% pass reputation.

Pris.tang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Pris.tang » Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 am

Chenonceau wrote:

Ya la hes too naughty already lol thats why the arrangement she can concentrate on the rest during class after school is coach this devil of mine. Yes shes rare very rare thats why i admire her and my boy last yr teacher as well both of them got their way with him. Haha and also because hes in the 2nd best class she dont want him to destroy her 100% pass reputation.

Pris.tang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Recess Time