Creative way to memorise periodic table

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Creative way to memorise periodic table

Postby Dreamaurora » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:39 am



Someone translate this song to English :rotflmao:

Dreamaurora
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2050
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 am
Total Likes: 34


Re: Creative way to memorise periodic table

Postby limlim » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:49 am

Periodic Table is provided during the O & A level examinations.

I would encourage students to get familiar with where to locate the necessary information than to memorize it.

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6623
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 pm
Total Likes: 102


Re: Creative way to memorise periodic table

Postby Imami » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:25 am

limlim wrote:I would encourage students to get familiar with where to locate the necessary information than to memorize it.

I dont recall having to make an effort to memorize the periodic table. Perhaps my strong interest in the subject makes it easy and natural for me to memorize it. back then, I was able to picture the periodic table in my mind.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10839
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 36


Re: Creative way to memorise periodic table

Postby Oppsgal » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:26 am

Thanks. Now got another subject what to teach my kid. :lol:

Run out of things to teach.

Oppsgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Creative way to memorise periodic table

Postby limlim » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:56 pm

run out of things to teach?

try 唐诗三百首。

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6623
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 pm
Total Likes: 102



Re: Creative way to memorise periodic table

Postby limlim » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Imami wrote:
limlim wrote:I would encourage students to get familiar with where to locate the necessary information than to memorize it.

I dont recall having to make an effort to memorize the periodic table. Perhaps my strong interest in the subject makes it easy and natural for me to memorize it. back then, I was able to picture the periodic table in my mind.


Including the Lanthanoids & Actinoids? :evil: :evil:

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6623
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 pm
Total Likes: 102


Re: Creative way to memorise periodic table

Postby Oppsgal » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:22 pm

limlim wrote:run out of things to teach?

try 唐诗三百首。


Kid must be interested first then can teach. Now not the time yet since no interest is shown, screaming away all the way. :rotflmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhKiFTUW ... re=related
This is fast, can anyone catch up?

Oppsgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Creative way to memorise periodic table

Postby FantasyLandDreams » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:54 pm


FantasyLandDreams
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1925
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:38 pm
Total Likes: 6



Return to Recess Time