PASAR MALAM - where they are operating currently?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

PASAR MALAM - where they are operating currently?

Postby YingYing » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi all,
First of all, I hope I am not doing anything wrong by starting a thread on this topic
(moderator pls free feel to remove this thread as you deemed fit).

I need help here. I would like to get new "tilams" for my new domestic helper and i understand i can get decent ones for my new helper from the pasar malam (I currently have 2 which my current maid stacks up (more comfy) and sleeps on but she is leaving.. and the current ones have been used by her for 4 years!) So i am looking to get new ones.

As we all know, pasar malams in Singapore practise "shifting cultivation" - they move all over the island & of late, I am seeing fewer & fewer pasar malams near where i stay (east). I used to see them regularly at Bedok & Marine Parade but they have not appeared for a while :(

Anyone happens to know where the pasar malam is currently at? Eg if you are currently living in Tampines and spots a pasar malam there, please shout and give precise location eg Tampines St 22 .. Thank you so much :)

YingYing
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: PASAR MALAM - where they are operating currently?

Postby cmm » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi,

There is one along Tampines Ave 3 currently.

cmm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: PASAR MALAM - where they are operating currently?

Postby YingYing » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks cmm .. will check that out!

Thanks tuition czar .. oh that geylang serai one is near impossible to go .. can't get parking ..and super crowded (no wonder they need cisco officers & traffic police to direct traffic)

YingYing
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Recess Time