How to post article

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

How to post article

Postby sunset_dae » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Hi

Can anyone advise me how to post articles in the KP website?

sunset_dae
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby bwpj2000 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Are you talking about the Portal? The articles there are selected from the forum, I guess. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. :?

bwpj2000
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby sunset_dae » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm

ya, who will does the selection? the site admin?

sunset_dae
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby bwpj2000 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Maybe. I'm not too sure. But it should be the site admin. :? :idea:

bwpj2000
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ZacK » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 pm

This is extracted from the Articles page by ChiefKS, which hopefully answers your query :)
=====================
Our KiasuParents
Kudos Awarded

* Kudos!(1)

There is no better way to learn about parenting than from the experiences of other parents who have been there, done that.

In this section, we feature some of our dedicated and selfless KiasuParents who have spent much time and effort in documenting their parenting experiences with their children to share their triumphs and tribulations and lessons and techniques with other parents in our community. Some of our KiasuParents are professionals in child care and education, some are service providers, but nearly everyone are real practioners... we are parents ourselves, and we have to practice what we preach :-) .

If you wish to be featured as a KiasuParent, please send me a Private Message along with some information about yourself, your children and links to your blogs (if any). As a featured KiasuParent, you will have editorial rights to creating pages on KiasuParents.com which will be linked to this section.

Occasionally, we will also highlight very good posts in our Kiasu Forums and automatically promote the contributor as a KiasuParent to make it easier for others to find his/her articles.

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bwpj2000 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Thank you very much. I didn't know about this till now... actually I'm still new. :oops: :thankyou:

bwpj2000
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ZacK » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:05 pm

You are welcome. We all start as "newbies" at some point in time... I am one myself still... You should see those who have KiasuGrandMaster status... They are those whom you literally :udawoman: or :udaman: because of their postings in this forum.

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:10 pm

ZacK wrote:You are welcome. We all start as "newbies" at some point in time... I am one myself still... You should see those who have KiasuGrandMaster status... They are those whom you literally :udawoman: or :udaman:

Thanks ZacK! I've been sleepingzzzz on the jobzzz... Psst... some of those Grandmasters will be reaching Level II soon :!:

ZacK, we have no male KiasuGrandMaster yet... care to be our first?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ZacK » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
ZacK wrote:You are welcome. We all start as "newbies" at some point in time... I am one myself still... You should see those who have KiasuGrandMaster status... They are those whom you literally :udawoman: or :udaman:

Thanks ZacK! I've been sleepingzzzz on the jobzzz... Psst... some of those Grandmasters will be reaching Level II soon :!:

ZacK, we have no male KiasuGrandMaster yet... care to be our first?

No worries... Someone posted that it's should be a "village" concept here where we all help out whenever we can because the Mods are ermm also human and have need for their personal space and time :)

I thought better be politically correct by posting both "You are the woman" and "You are the man" emoticons... Altho I do not recall seeing any male members having the KSGrandMaster status :oops:

I have a theory why there are no male KSGrandMasters... Errrmm one of the virtues that daddies develop is we learn to "speak" less and try to "listen" more by nodding our heads ... So naturally daddies will also post less in forums :| hahaha :celebrate:

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Recess Time