Teaching complex engineering in primary sch?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Teaching complex engineering in primary sch?

Postby lapapillion » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey folks,

I need your help in doing a market survey :?: As some of you might know, I'm a tutor for almost 10 yrs and I really wanted to do something that is different for the enrichment program segment for primary school children in Singapore. :D I was thinking of setting up something that focuses on learning engineering, physics and maths through play alone. Some of these stuff are really things that are learnt only in tertiary levels like university or polytechnic. Ultimately, being an engineer is to solve real life problems with practical constrains, and this is what I would want to impart to children after taking the course.

If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn :boogie:

So, can you please help me fill up this short online survey http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=yzx036m8qlq6g7r29577. I promise it'll be a very short one, requiring no more than 5 mins of your time. Tolong tolong, help pls!

Thanks!! :salute:

(admin: if this post is offensive, do let me know. I'll remove it as soon as I can! :imsorry: )

lapapillion
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Teaching complex engineering in primary sch?

Postby lapapillion » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:22 pm

C'mon folks, help out pls :) Just 5 mins of your time :?:

lapapillion
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Recess Time