Cannot seem to change profile picture

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Cannot seem to change profile picture

Postby diymummy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi administrator,

I uploaded a picture to my profile but I want to change it. It can't seem to be changed.

I checked the box "Delete current picture" and then submitted the request. After that I went back to edit my profile, my picture wasn't there anymore, which is right, so I uploaded another picture. But even though I selected a new picture, after I submitted the request, the old picture came up again as my profile picture.

Did I miss a step or do something wrong?

diymummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Cannot seem to change profile picture

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:09 pm

diymummy wrote:Hi administrator,

I uploaded a picture to my profile but I want to change it. It can't seem to be changed.

I checked the box "Delete current picture" and then submitted the request. After that I went back to edit my profile, my picture wasn't there anymore, which is right, so I uploaded another picture. But even though I selected a new picture, after I submitted the request, the old picture came up again as my profile picture.

Did I miss a step or do something wrong?

Is your avatar that of a baby in blue pjs lying on the bed before a set of toys and looking at the camera? If yes, then it has worked. Your profile is cached in your browser. You can try deleting your browser's Temporary Internet content and try again.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby diymummy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Oops... Yes it is updated... But prior to me logging in again it was my first pic. Nm.. Guess I was too impatient. Sorry for the trouble!

Thanks!

diymummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Recess Time