How long did you wallet last..

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

How long did you wallet last..

Postby hsm » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi

Just wondering how often do you change your wallet? Actually i used them for a couple of years before changing..

I had been using LV wallets and each can last at least 4-5yrs or more.. the previous I had was 4yrs and still in good condition..

tho it was ex, i thought if it last long, the depreciation per year may be not bad either..

can share which brand of wallet you using and how long it can last?

:smile:

hsm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: How long did you wallet last..

Postby Joule » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:33 pm

braun buffel. 5 yrs.

Joule
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby autumnbronze » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:42 pm

The wallet that I bought for my DH, then boyfriend, lasted for 15 years. Brand was Toscano. He is very very particular about his belongings. Will never place his wallet anyhow one. When it wore off, I bought him a Braun Buffel.

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Happy Mama » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:55 pm

I've been using my LV wallet for the past 13 years. It's still in very good condition despite using it everyday. Don't intend to get a new one since this current wallet has a sentimental value and since it still looks very new.

Bought it from Paris after a few trips to the store. Store was either too crowded or was about to close and was not able to get a staff to attend to us. So that day when there wasn't much queue and when they finally had someone to serve hubby and me, both of us decided that we must not leave the store empty-handed. :lol:
Last edited by Happy Mama on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:03 pm

hsm wrote:Hi

Just wondering how often do you change your wallet? Actually i used them for a couple of years before changing..

I had been using LV wallets and each can last at least 4-5yrs or more.. the previous I had was 4yrs and still in good condition..

tho it was ex, i thought if it last long, the depreciation per year may be not bad either..

can share which brand of wallet you using and how long it can last?

:smile:

My previous one was a guy laroche, sgD50 ( bought from bkk dfs, after conversion only sgd50). It lasted me 12 years. Actually, to me - it was still ok when I decided to change. But, to my colleagues who had seen my old wallet, they were like :yikes:

That wallet carries great sentimental values. It was there in my handbag when I rom, when I marry, when I go honeymoon, when I deliver..... :cry:
Last edited by Imami on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby peapot » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Just saw the heading and I don't have a wallet!! Wallet less for 3 years!!

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:50 pm

peapot wrote:Just saw the heading and I don't have a wallet!! Wallet less for 3 years!!

:yikes: then where your cards/cash/coins stay in?

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby peapot » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:55 pm

I have a small purse and a plastic name card holder to hold my cards. During lunch time, I just shove a $10 bill into my purse and I only bring that purse out for lunch.

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby limlim » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Imami wrote:It was there in my handbag when I rom, when I marry, when I go honeymoon, when I deliver..... :cry:

aren't you supposed to be "nothing on except that piece of cloth" at the labour theatre?

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mommylow » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 pm

I guess all my wallets last me as long as I can remember because I have quite a handful of wallets to swop around, so they are still going strong and durable.

It's boring to stick to one wallet or bag till it disintegrates!!! :yikes: I kinda favour some varieties to my things.

mommylow
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Recess Time