2 teenage boys hog nursing room at Library

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

2 teenage boys hog nursing room at Library

Postby Joule » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:09 pm

read and be enraged, people!

http://www.tnp.sg/forum/dumb-idiotic-imbeciles

This happened on 4th november Sunday approximately 2.30pm.
My friend sent her elder daughter to the Woodlands Regional Library for a workshop and proceeded to the nursing room located at 4th level, children section to nurse her youngest child. When she arrived outside the room, she saw the boy (in black shirt)seated comfortably on the sofa playing PSP. She asked if he could please excuse her so she could nurse her baby. The boy frowned at her and said the librarian agreed to let him in. When my friend again requested for him to leave the room, he retorted by saying 'I also feeding my baby' while his eyes were still on his PSP. My friend left, pushing her child in her stroller to the counter to ask for help. The librarian was busy attending to children's queries and mending books at that time. My friend then returned to the nursing room, thinking the boy could have left and hopefully she can settle her little one. Upon returning, she saw the nursing room door was closed and both signs on the door was switched to 'occupied' (instead of 'vacant' as shown earlier)
She opened the door gently and was surprised to then see two boys (not one) this time. The second boy looked shocked when he saw my friend. My friend again requested for them to leave the room so she could nurse her baby. They refused and the rest of the story is according to the video.

After the videoing, my friend had no choice but to leave since the boys did not move out. She went back to the librarian and pleaded for her to do something about the matter as she desperately needed to use the room. The librarian went into the nursing room and also politely but firmly asked the boys to leave. The boy in black laughed, threw his hands into the air and said 'that's more like it!' and they left.
When walking out in a threatening manner, the boy in black went close to my friend and said "you better not put me in stomp. My parents are very important people. They are really big people k." My friend went into the room and saw Macdonald paper bags, empty paper cups and used tissue papers all over the floor. She had no choice but to nurse her child in that room.

Joule
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: 2 teenage boys hog nursing room at Library

Postby buds » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:25 pm

:yikes:

I frequent Woodlands Regional Library because i live in the area and have not had any unpleasant experiences to date. I empathize with this mommy for such a hostile experience. I am very sure the boy's parents would be so shocked to see him in this light. You see, some parents may not "really" know how their children behave outside the home. (unless if they are already showing their true self at home as well). This can clearly be seen by the behaviour of teens in libraries, at void decks or HDB staircases, neighbourhood parks etc. In fact, even at a bus stop outside a school one afternoon i heard some girls from a popular school ask whether her friend had been *f* again by that guy last week much to the huge roar of laughter by her peers. In primary school uniform. :shock: :( With majority of parents having to work for the dual income, it is almost impossible to look out for their children after school hours. :(

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby janet88 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 pm

with dual income families, kids do not have any control after school...maids can't possibly manage them.

the posts here made me worry.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Joule » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:36 pm

catwoman! change your avatar icon back....

oh, I was so irritated I contemplating doing a screengrab and sending it to the schools in the north area.

mr alvinology has already done it = )

http://alvinology.com/2012/11/11/two-ha ... eding-mum/

and I have better things to do (you know, like work?) than compiling the emails for a lot of schools in the North.

Still, it might be good to send out, only to see what kind of reply there is =)

Joule
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby buds » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Ok, naaah Joule. :wink:
Whipping you now! :lol:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Joule » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm

they're not big enough and salah, Catwoman is not a blonde

on this topic,

my pal working in another school says

"whatever the case, the school PR has to react. Because according to SEM, schools cannot have too many complaints"

so meaning if we email the school and have a record of the email conversation, principal would get assessed on how he/she handles the situation if MOE someone sends them the track of the conversation

of course, you can say that this is like online vigilantism but hey.... it's the power of social media, the power to amplify the reach of your good deeds / bad deeds

Joule
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby limlim » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 pm

buds wrote::yikes:
I empathize with this mommy for such a hostile experience. :(

She'll find your whip useful.... :evil: :evil:

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Daddy D » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:34 pm

I think hor... If it was some KSP Mum/Dad... The kids sure kena jiat lat jiat lat...

Ask so gently... So many times somemore... Still ask librarian to help... Still take video... let the kid show middle finger... Let the kid threaten...
:faint: :slapshead: :stupid:
Seriously... :duck:

Daddy D
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MMM » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:44 pm

[quote="Daddy D"]I think hor... If it was some KSP Mum/Dad... The kids sure kena jiat lat jiat lat...

quote]

Yah boy.... if my son does that. I will definitely :mad: :spank: Will definitely show them the video to educate them that this is very very wrong....

MMM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby limlim » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:08 pm

so who's the vip.. own up.. :evil:

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time