Where to buy umbrella holder/stand?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Where to buy umbrella holder/stand?

Postby busygal » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:24 am

Anyone knows where I can find nice umbrella holder or stand in SG? Any contribution will be appreciated.

busygal
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Where to buy umbrella holder/stand?

Postby pinkapple » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Franc Franc at JCube (former jurong entertainment centre) and Vivocity. not sure if they have other branches

pinkapple
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby busygal » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:10 pm

pinkapple wrote:Franc Franc at JCube (former jurong entertainment centre) and Vivocity. not sure if they have other branches

Thanks so much pinkapple

busygal
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jojo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:12 pm

busygal wrote:
pinkapple wrote:Franc Franc at JCube (former jurong entertainment centre) and Vivocity. not sure if they have other branches

Thanks so much pinkapple

indoor or outdoor??? Google you can find. I saw at Parkway Parade basement "leopard Skin" cost less than 60.

I have bot one for my office, which can hold 12 umbrellas.... S$156.00

jojo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby busygal » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Jojo, I want indoor ones. I've tried googling but either it shows pic but doesn't tell me where to get it, or give info about shop, but no pic of it. Hard to select. Thought if others have bought it and knows where there is a wide range for me to choose from, it would make it easier for me. Thanks for your input, I'll check out parkway parade too. What's the name of the shop?

busygal
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jojo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:10 am

[quote="busygal"]Jojo, I want indoor ones. I've tried googling but either it shows pic but doesn't tell me where to get it, or give info about shop, but no pic of it. Hard to select. Thought if others have bought it and knows where there is a wide range for me to choose from, it would make it easier for me. Thanks for your input, I'll check out parkway parade too. What's the name of the shop?[/quote]

Sorry, I dont know how to attach photo.

Go to Google and search for STZ Umbrella stand you shld be able to find some design for office use.

As for the the i saw at parkway parade, is located at basement when near to the previous foodcourt place.

Hope it help.

jojo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby busygal » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks all for reply. Really appreciate all the input. Finally found one I like at Great world City. :thankyou:

busygal
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Recess Time