Where to buy Privacy Screen

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby auntiexxx » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Does anyone know where to buy Privacy Screen? Checked with Ikea and was told that they no longer carry the product.

Thanks in advance. :please:

auntiexxx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 am
Total Likes: 16


Re: Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby tankee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:01 pm

for notebooks and computer monitors?

:scratchhead:


or those to paste on glass to make them opaque?

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Re: Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby auntiexxx » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 pm

tankee wrote:for notebooks and computer monitors?

:scratchhead:


or those to paste on glass to make them opaque?



Oops, :oops: sorry that I did not make myself clear. I mean Privacy Screens like any of the pictures below, not screens for notebooks or computer monitors. I am not looking for any particular pattern, material or design, just a simple one to 'hide' things behind.

Image

Image

Image

Image

auntiexxx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 am
Total Likes: 16


Re: Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby iLoveChubby » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:30 pm

I saw Vhive selling sometime back but not sure abt now, you may wish to check them out.

iLoveChubby
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:53 pm
Total Likes: 6


Re: Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby auntiexxx » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 pm

iLoveChubby wrote:I saw Vhive selling sometime back but not sure abt now, you may wish to check them out.


:thankyou: iLoveChubby! Never thought of Vhive! :slapshead: Will check it out! :dancing:

auntiexxx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 am
Total Likes: 16



Re: Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby Dora1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:47 pm

I bought one from ikea middle of last year. I just looked up the ikea website, they still have one of the designs, although they are not carrying the one that I bought anymore. Ikea calls it room divider.
http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/60193067/
If you don't need your divider to be mobile, can consider the expedit range from ikea, and you can put boxes in the "holes" and create a lot more storage space. And they look quite nice too! They come in different sizes.
http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/50185483/

Dora1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 pm
Total Likes: 20


Re: Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby tankee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:49 pm

:oops:

both of my guesses were way off :rotflmao:

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Re: Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby auntiexxx » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:25 pm

iLoveChubby wrote:I saw Vhive selling sometime back but not sure abt now, you may wish to check them out.


Just a follow-up on iLoveChubby's suggestion. I checked out Vhive today and found 5 designs there. Out of the 5, only liked one of them and am considering that only as a last resort as the colour does not match my current deco.

Therefore I am still looking for ideas .... please keep the suggestions coming.

:thankyou: once again! :love:

auntiexxx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 am
Total Likes: 16


Re: Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby auntiexxx » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Dora1 wrote:I bought one from ikea middle of last year. I just looked up the ikea website, they still have one of the designs, although they are not carrying the one that I bought anymore. Ikea calls it room divider.
http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/60193067/
If you don't need your divider to be mobile, can consider the expedit range from ikea, and you can put boxes in the "holes" and create a lot more storage space. And they look quite nice too! They come in different sizes.
http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/50185483/


Thanks, Dora1. I saw the physical one at Ikea last week, but I need all panels to be of the same height. :cry:

Thanks for your suggestion, but due to the area where I intend to put the Privacy Screen, I need it to be mobile, rather than "boxes" and "holes" if you know what I mean, but thanks for your kind assistance anyway! :love:

auntiexxx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 am
Total Likes: 16


Re: Where to buy Privacy Screen

Postby auntiexxx » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:31 pm

tankee wrote::oops:

both of my guesses were way off :rotflmao:


Please don't feel :oops: tankee, just that I did not make myself clear in my first post! :oops:

auntiexxx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 am
Total Likes: 16


Next

Return to Recess Time