General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:1

Re: List of Terminated KiasuParents.com User Accounts

Post by Happy Mama » Mon May 09, 2011 12:17 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:

Probably was... but I couldn't see the post because it was efficiently removed by our very on-the-ball moderators :).

BTW, there's a new feature for the Forums. You should be able to see an Exclamation "!" icon on each post in the Forum. If you want to warn a moderator about that post, all you need to do is to click on the "!" button and then type and submit your report. A moderator will pick it up and follow up with your report. If it is spam, the author will be warned. Anyone receiving 5 warnings from our moderators will be automatically banned from the KiasuParents.com Forum.

Wow this is a good feature, Chief! :celebrate:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:322

Post by ChiefKiasu » Mon May 09, 2011 12:23 pm

jessicawongcs wrote:oh, then cant anyhow click the "!" icon. will get punishment if click wrongly? :?

You can click that button just for kicks, but don't click on the submit button on the page that comes up. Like Bill Clinton said, it's ok to smoke marijuana as long as you don't "inhale". :rotflmao:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Post by ChiefKiasu » Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 pm

2011/May/25 - TanMeiMei (26dec2011@gmail.com) (banned for aggressive solicitation for www.tuitionbay.com)

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Post by ChiefKiasu » Thu May 26, 2011 8:19 am

jessicawongcs wrote:just curious, can these people who got banned, appeal :?

Some does, but most just try their luck again with another account.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Post by ChiefKiasu » Thu May 26, 2011 8:32 am

jessicawongcs wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote:Some does, but most just try their luck again with another account.

that's what i was wondering, if they tried another email and create another account, it will be more work for chief and monitors.

That's why our ClassMonitors are the best in the world. Like I said before, the list here is only the tip of the iceberg. Without our ClassMonitors eagle-eyed spotting of suspicious behavior and questionable posts, we would be overrun by these people by now. We also receive a number of PMs or Forum Reports from members too. Now that we have a "Report" button, it makes it easy for members to flag problematic posts for us to take action on.

Post by Guest » Thu May 26, 2011 10:47 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:That's why our ClassMonitors are the best in the world. Like I said before, the list here is only the tip of the iceberg. Without our ClassMonitors eagle-eyed spotting of suspicious behavior and questionable posts, we would be overrun by these people by now. We also receive a number of PMs or Forum Reports from members too. Now that we have a "Report" button, it makes it easy for members to flag problematic posts for us to take action on.

Oh Chief, please don't say that! :oops: We are all chipping in to make this a better place for everyone! :snuggles:

pancake77
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by pancake77 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:56 pm

I think you guys who maintain this site really awesome. I really love this forum because it is "clean" with minimal spamming. As a new parent, I'm really blur about enrichment classes etc. I always dig this forum whenever I need advice on parenting issues :thankyou:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Post by ChiefKiasu » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:03 pm

KiasuParents.com will not host any posts or information regarding Trust Tuition or Trust Tutors.

gaffy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by gaffy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 am

Chief, mods, nikeaaatrade spamming!

raysusan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:6

Post by raysusan » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 am

gaffy wrote:Chief, mods, nikeaaatrade spamming!

i think he has already been banned