Embargoed/Blocked Users and Service Providers

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
gaffy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: List of Terminated KiasuParents.com User Accounts

Post by gaffy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:38 am

raysusan wrote:
gaffy wrote:Chief, mods, nikeaaatrade spamming!

i think he has already been banned

This is one persistent spammer. He keeps coming back, using different nicknames, and usually around midnight. He must be trying for one night of fame, cos his posts always get deleted before dawn.

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:7

Post by peapot » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 am

seriously, this is my time entering this thread out of curious. You guys are doing so well that I didn't think there was a need for me to be here. Its amazing how you guys can track these spammers.

Thanks!!!

tankee
Site Admin
Total Likes:22

Post by tankee » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:52 pm

2011/Dec/13 - chillymunster (chillymunster@yahoo.com) (banned for masquerading as satisfied customer of store Kid2Youth)

kittybank
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by kittybank » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:35 pm

I saw this greenbeantuition going to every sec sch thread to advertise and i click the ! Button. 对吗?

tankee
Site Admin
Total Likes:22

Post by tankee » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:18 pm

wormy wrote:I saw this greenbeantuition going to every sec sch thread to advertise and i click the ! Button. 对吗?

对!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:19 pm

wormy wrote:I saw this greenbeantuition going to every sec sch thread to advertise and i click the ! Button. 对吗?

Anyway, I have cleaned off the repeated posts already.

Angelight
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:15

Re: Embargoed/Blocked Users and Service Providers

Post by Angelight » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi Mods, want to report these 2 spammers by the nicks 'kimis' and 'vaultoakley' who have been posting 'rubbish' comments in my blog here. Their ad-like comments appeared in ALL the articles in my blog.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:320

Post by ChiefKiasu » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm

2013/Mar/11 - AiHong banned for solicitating for tutors while masquerading as satisfied parent

JE Educational College
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by JE Educational College » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi, total newbie here. As you can read from my user name, I represent an educational organisation. However, I am very concerned about the rules and regulations of this esteemed forum. I've tried searching for the exact rules in the forum, but the best resource I can get is this thread. Can one of you be kind enough to direct me to the practices that are allowed here and those that are frowned upon? To what extent can one solicit for an educational service provider? Have I already made a mistake? Please advise.

iwork
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by iwork » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:09 pm

JE Educational College wrote:Hi, total newbie here. As you can read from my user name, I represent an educational organisation. However, I am very concerned about the rules and regulations of this esteemed forum. I've tried searching for the exact rules in the forum, but the best resource I can get is this thread. Can one of you be kind enough to direct me to the practices that are allowed here and those that are frowned upon? To what extent can one solicit for an educational service provider? Have I already made a mistake? Please advise.

Yes, I also will like to find out how you define SPAM? I saw someone's repeated soliciting post in the a couple of forum on the same day nearly same time in help wanted or academic support forum. No one seem to bother. But some old timers were 'gone' (all posting and threads removed) without any trace/announcement, so wander who is actually moderating or 'controlling' the access right of the forum. Need to make it transparent.