Primary 1 English so hard?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
SAHM_TAN
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:30

Re: Primary 1 English so hard?

Post by SAHM_TAN » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:49 pm

But from the image of the worksheet. There's the space to write class: Primary 1( ) beneath the space to write the name. So I think the worksheet is most likely from school.

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:158

Post by Nebbermind » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Hmmm....then maybe some kinda gep screening test to short list the kids for inhouse gep prep course :laugh:

CayennePepper
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:8

Post by CayennePepper » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 pm

SAHM_TAN wrote:But from the image of the worksheet. There's the space to write class: Primary 1( ) beneath the space to write the name. So I think the worksheet is most likely from school.

I've been meaning to ask if tuition centres categorise classes like schools. If this worksheet is from MS the school, then my jaws would end up on the ground. :rotflmao:

hoo1688
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by hoo1688 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:46 pm

An uncut gem does not sparkle.
Kids are good-for-nothing until they are educated. :rahrah:

SAHM_TAN
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by SAHM_TAN » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:49 pm

CayennePepper wrote:
SAHM_TAN wrote:But from the image of the worksheet. There's the space to write class: Primary 1( ) beneath the space to write the name. So I think the worksheet is most likely from school.

I've been meaning to ask if tuition centres categorise classes like schools. If this worksheet is from MS the school, then my jaws would end up on the ground. :rotflmao:

My experience with tuition centres is rather limited. So far have not come across centres that group their classes like primary schools. :smile:

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:158

Post by Nebbermind » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:55 pm

CayennePepper wrote:

Ieen meaning to ask ifes lols. If this worksheet from MS the school, then my jaws would end up on the ground. :rotflmao:

I
I don think tuition centers categorize them coz it'ssupposed to be supplementary class. But for some enrichment center they do recommend higher level class for stronger students. Or for IP students, they attend diff class from O lvl

CayennePepper
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:8

Post by CayennePepper » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Nebbermind wrote:
CayennePepper wrote:

Ieen meaning to ask ifes lols. If this worksheet from MS the school, then my jaws would end up on the ground. :rotflmao:

I
I don think tuition centers categorize them coz it'ssupposed to be supplementary class. But for some enrichment center they do recommend higher level class for stronger students. Or for IP students, they attend diff class from O lvl

Higher level class must pay more $$$ or not?

SAHM_TAN
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by SAHM_TAN » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 pm

CayennePepper wrote:
Nebbermind wrote:
CayennePepper wrote:Ieen meaning to ask ifes lols. If this worksheet from MS the school, then my jaws would end up on the ground. :rotflmao:

I

Higher level class must pay more $$$ or not?

Hmmm, might have to pay more. I know for some, lower primary fees is lower than upper primary fees.

I understand MS the enrichment centre has classes like for average and high achiever students for the same level. For these classes, I do not know if there's a difference in fees.

Eliora
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Eliora » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Now,the standard of P1 worksheets are high. :(

Eliora
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Eliora » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Now,the standard of P1 worksheets are high. :(