Making Use of KSP?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve

Making Use of KSP?

Postby frusparents » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:40 pm

I was reading through some of the topics and recognised a few "similar" posts by the same person (and it's not just one, by quite a few of these people). Reading between the lines, there seems to be some hidden agenda in their posts. They seem to be overly zealous in promoting their "business", emphasizing how they have "benefitted" from it which enables them to have "better" quality time ... Or financial freedom... Etc

Does anyone observed the same?
Makes me think these people are in this forum with some motives.
Sometimes rather uncomfortable to read their posts knowing where they are "coming" from...

No offence to anyone, just my general observation.

Re: Making Use of KSP?

Postby HVR » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:52 pm

I agree with you. Not only businesses, some also promote the political party they support. I mean, we are free to voice our views and support but some overzealous one really overdoing it. To such an extend that even newspapers sold out and not sold out can also be insinuated that it's because people like one party over the other party.

1 people like this post

Re: Making Use of KSP?

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:23 pm

In any community, online or in the real world, there will be people who are opportunistic and attempt to affect opinions of others in the community for their own selfish benefit. In so much as we are able to detect service providers masquerading as satisfied customers to promote their own products, or to run campaigns against other service providers, our moderators will take action to embargo their posts and place their services on our block list. We do not permit service providers to resort to such unethical methods of promoting themselves.

However, this moderation process is an art, and not yet perfected as a science. If you suspect any user who are masquerading, please flag their posts by clicking on the "Report This Post" button (the button with the exclamation ! mark) and indicate your issue with the post. Our moderators will review the post and take the necessary action.

Site Admin

Return to Recess Time