Boston Bombing

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Boston Bombing

Postby ngl2010 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:52 pm

It must have been difficult to be the suspects' uncle. Sometimes we cannot understand our own family. The younger suspect is still young. Does he know what he did?

RIP to the victims that passed away and may God gives strength to the injured.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Boston Bombing

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 pm

ngl2010 wrote:It must have been difficult to be the suspects' uncle. Sometimes we cannot understand our own family. The younger suspect is still young. Does he know what he did?

RIP to the victims that passed away and may God gives strength to the injured.

I think the most tragic part of this man-made tragedy is the destruction of the lives of Richard family. A young family, full of hope and promise, destroyed in a single moment of madness.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby janet88 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 pm

hubby just asked, WHY ?
after Sep 11 attacks and now attacking a marathon? what were the 2 brothers thinking when they did this?

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:20 pm

The parents of the alleged bombers vehemently defend their children, saying they were framed, despite the material evidence placing their children at the scene, and how they resisted arrest by shooting and killing more people.

I wonder what we would do if we were put in the same position. Would our love for our children blind us to their deviant acts?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ngl2010 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:27 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:The parents of the alleged bombers vehemently defend their children, saying they were framed, despite the material evidence placing their children at the scene, and how they resisted arrest by shooting and killing more people.

I wonder what we would do if we were put in the same position. Would our love for our children blind us to their deviant acts?

For me, my son has to be responsible of his acts. I will ask for forgiveness and pray for all his victims. But my son must bear the responsibility. No excuse.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby janet88 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:38 pm

The father of the Swedish or Norway killer was embarrassed by his son's actions. As parents, we love our kids. Discipline and teaching them right values is our responsibility. But we cannot condone their mistakes and push the blame when they do wrong.
This marathon is just an exercise...but it had become tragic through the senseless actions of the 2 brothers.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tankee » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:38 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:The parents of the alleged bombers vehemently defend their children, saying they were framed, despite the material evidence placing their children at the scene, and how they resisted arrest by shooting and killing more people.

the father was probably holding the believe that if he do not trust them, who would? And even him abandon them, who could they turn to for help?

perhaps he was hoping that they were being forced or blackmailed into doing what they did.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby tankee » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:41 pm

ngl2010 wrote:

For me, my son has to be responsible of his acts. I will ask for forgiveness and pray for all his victims. But my son must bear the responsibility. No excuse.

likewise for my son, he will be responsible for his action.

I am also responsible for my son's action, as I am responsible for his upbringing.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby janet88 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:45 am

The 2 brothers are 19 and 20 something...old enough to know what is wrong. Detonate a bomb in an event like marathon is right thing to do? This is a senseless act. The father could be in a state of disbelief but pushing blame is irresponsible.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Harlequin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:57 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:Would our love for our children blind us to their deviant acts?

:goodpost:

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time