AnneS
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: Young people and stress

Post by AnneS » Tue May 07, 2019 11:52 am

foodie4stuff wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:34 pm
strawberry generation expects everything served on a silver platter. Sadly, this is the trend and there's no sign of reversal
I'm noticing this too. I am just hoping with the right guidance from parents, they will be able to stand on their own and be independent..

Poppypie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Poppypie » Wed May 08, 2019 10:34 pm

Because parents are too protective that's why they can't handle things on their own

jho48109
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by jho48109 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:55 am

People around your children can bring different influence to them depending on what kind of people they are. It's not just how children are being raised. But how you raise your child absolutely has a huge impact to them.

leon T
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by leon T » Wed May 22, 2019 12:05 am

to be fair, these "strawberry generation" faces much more stress in school than our generation, school life was much simpler back then ..

JassyT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by JassyT » Wed May 22, 2019 10:19 am

leon T wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:05 am
to be fair, these "strawberry generation" faces much more stress in school than our generation, school life was much simpler back then ..
I agree! During our time, pressure is not that strong.. Instead of teaching kids the right way, they're now pressured to learn. :slapshead:

bluesky3000
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by bluesky3000 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:00 pm

This is why we must monitor our own children mood and behaivour and make sure ample communication is provided. It is really the worst to see your loved ones gone. Some cant even recover from that forever.

JassyT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by JassyT » Wed May 29, 2019 10:50 am

I check my kids behavior every now and then and make sure we have an open communication. Being there for them can mean a lot.