Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Where to buy Saboteur card game?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Re: Where to buy Saboteur card game?

Postby iRabbit » Sat May 18, 2013 2:13 pm

SAHM_TAN wrote:Just to add, here's the link to my fav reviewer on boardgames and card games. There are others but this is my fav

http://dicetower.com/

Warning : might cause holes in pockets :wink:

I think I will add some games on the auction wishlist thread. If I don't win the bid for USS, I will plead with chief to consider putting games up for auction :evil:

Thanks for sharing SAHM_TAN. I grew up knowing only monopoly. Didnt know there's a whole new world (in terms of board/card games) out there.

iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby SAHM_TAN » Sat May 18, 2013 2:37 pm

FQW wrote:
SAHM_TAN wrote:Just to add, here's the link to my fav reviewer on boardgames and card games. There are others but this is my fav

http://dicetower.com/

Warning : might cause holes in pockets :wink:

I think I will add some games on the auction wishlist thread. If I don't win the bid for USS, I will plead with chief to consider putting games up for auction :evil:

Thanks for sharing SAHM_TAN. I grew up knowing only monopoly. Didnt know there's a whole new world (in terms of board/card games) out there.

Me too. I only discovered the wide range when I was trying to find boardgames for young kids. The range is fantastic and some are really well-made. I bought some becos the components are just too cute or too well-made LOL. The kids enjoy them.

I'm surprised that dd1 enjoy card games too.

SAHM_TAN
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sundaymorning » Fri May 24, 2013 1:42 am

osim wrote:
FQW wrote:
osim wrote:is this game nice? for how old?

It's a wonderful way to spend family time together (better than those meaningless computer games). It's meant for 13+ but most kids around 10 should be able to handle it.

Thanks! We go MindCafe to try out first then decide whether to buy.

Yeah i agree, board games is a good way to bond with family together :)!
i have some cute board games for my younger ones too !!

sundaymorning
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Previous

Return to Recess Time

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres