SEA Games medalist shooter loses 4 limbs

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

SEA Games medalist shooter loses 4 limbs

Postby 3Boys » Fri May 17, 2013 12:35 pm

http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/content/f ... -her-hands

Just read this, quite inspiring I thought.....

https://www.facebook.com/HelpAishah

Might go down and get some time on the range......

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: SEA Games medalist shooter loses 4 limbs

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri May 17, 2013 12:46 pm

3Boys wrote:http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/content/futures-still-her-hands

Just read this, quite inspiring I thought.....

https://www.facebook.com/HelpAishah

Might go down and get some time on the range......

Thanks for letting us know about the event, 3Boys. Her courage deserves our encouragement.

We have posted it on our home page to generate even greater awareness, since the event is tomorrow and Sunday.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby buds » Fri May 17, 2013 11:31 pm

I cried in my heart for her..

This is how easy and how unpredictable life can be. This is yet another real life story how everything can be taken from us whether or not we are prepared for it... whatever "it" is. In her instance, it is that invisible infection that was eating her up. It is always inspiring to hear of individuals who have gone through so much and yet still have a positive outlook in life. Aishah has so much to share and she almost didn't make it but now that she has regained her strength and spirit to soldier on, I am sure she will try to make life as fulfilling for her now as it was then.

This article/sharing is another great reminder not to take the people we love for granted and make life count... every second of it.

Thank you very much for sharing this article 3Boys. I will be sharing this with my family.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 3Boys » Sun May 19, 2013 10:58 am

buds wrote:I cried in my heart for her..

This is how easy and how unpredictable life can be. This is yet another real life story how everything can be taken from us whether or not we are prepared for it... whatever "it" is. In her instance, it is that invisible infection that was eating her up. It is always inspiring to hear of individuals who have gone through so much and yet still have a positive outlook in life. Aishah has so much to share and she almost didn't make it but now that she has regained her strength and spirit to soldier on, I am sure she will try to make life as fulfilling for her now as it was then.

This article/sharing is another great reminder not to take the people we love for granted and make life count... every second of it.

Thank you very much for sharing this article 3Boys. I will be sharing this with my family.

It's pretty sobering isn't it? Certainly life can be so unpredictable.

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby winchester » Mon May 20, 2013 9:28 am

buds wrote:I cried in my heart for her..

It is always inspiring to hear of individuals who have gone through so much and yet still have a positive outlook in life. Aishah has so much to share and she almost didn't make it but now that she has regained her strength and spirit to soldier on, I am sure she will try to make life as fulfilling for her now as it was then.

i admit i would not have that optimism and courage. she is a superb role model now on the human spirit more than ever.

winchester
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Recess Time