Site Admin

Postby Lock » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:52 pm

I am speechless!!!!

Lock
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby jedamum » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:05 am

OMG!
the stomper is a pervert who stepped forward to take a clearer pic instead of leading the lady to the toilet or hand her a plastic bag.

i didn't read the stomp comments, but did bystanders stop the lady and direct her to the toilet? will sending pic to stomp educate the china lady? :roll:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Xun Ya » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:33 am

Last month when we are at the mall food court having lunch. A china lady bring her grand daughter and pee on the floor. Before she can do it, my hubby shouted at her but she simply ignore and the little girl just pass urine there.

Afterwhich they just put 2 pieces of tissue paper to cover the urine.

I'm speechless too.

Xun Ya
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby watmekiasu » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:09 am

OMG! :roll: Why can't she take the child to the toilet? Imagine the cleaner who has to empty the trash bin.

watmekiasu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby FMz » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:16 pm

jedamum wrote:OMG!
the stomper is a pervert who stepped forward to take a clearer pic instead of leading the lady to the toilet or hand her a plastic bag.

i didn't read the stomp comments, but did bystanders stop the lady and direct her to the toilet? will sending pic to stomp educate the china lady? :roll:

Hope the below comment answer ur thoughts

Xun Ya wrote:Last month when we are at the mall food court having lunch. A china lady bring her grand daughter and pee on the floor. Before she can do it, my hubby shouted at her but she simply ignore and the little girl just pass urine there.

Afterwhich they just put 2 pieces of tissue paper to cover the urine.

I'm speechless too.

I have 2x personal experiences with regard to public hygience.... but somehow or other, either our frequencies does not match, or my chinese totally sucks.... they are oblivious to my presence and carry on with their business.

maybe the stomper did intervene, but keeping silence does not equate to no action. At least he/she put forward the acts with evidence.

FMz
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby BlueBells » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm

perhaps if they are brought to court for indecent exposure in public places would achieve the effect of 杀一警百?

BlueBells
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby MLR » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 am

In the area where I reside, unfortunately this is a common sight. Once I raise hell when a 4 or 5 yo boy peed down the slide in the playground. His mother was very upset when I shouted at him for his action and a friend whom the mother was talking to joined in and told me off for scolding the child and its nothing and why am I shouting like a lunatic. I told them that its a playground fro goodness sack and how they like it when their child had to slide down on someone else's pee. Their reply was that its just pee and the rain will wash it off, etc.

I was upset enough to call town council and even HDB. Still I see children pee on the playground area where they play. Its not that I intentionally pass by the playground it just that its on the side of the block where ite enroute to bus-stop/NTUC/ATM, etc... I also smell pee everyday in the common area like lift lobby, corners of the block, behind carpark, etc.

PLEEEAAASSSEEE :pray: don't stone me for saying the next sentence :siam: , but I do stay in a area where there lots of Chinese nationals and its mostly their children who commit the acts......

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby tamarind » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:17 pm

My next door neighbour is a Chinese National (mommy) married to a Malaysian(daddy).

The mommy's parents came from China to help look after her baby boy, now 3 years old. He never wears diapers since birth. I have seen him urine anywhere in their own home. They just throw a towel and wipe. Once he came over to my home and urine on the floor too.

So they not only do it in public, they do it at home too.

I think it is their way of life in mainland China. So long as it does not affect us adversely, we should just respect them, and close 2 eyes if necessary.

tamarind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time