End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby chenwj » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

chenwj
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:04 pm

chenwj wrote: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:


This is too evil.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Re: End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby auntieM » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Jin moody.. ... :smile:
We were away for two weeks still not 'recovered' de..
Still some project work to be completed..

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
Total Likes: 2


Re: End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby chenwj » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
chenwj wrote: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:


This is too evil.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:


my boy has been grouchy since monday. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: it has always been the case since the last few days of the hols.

chenwj
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:07 pm

chenwj wrote:my boy has been grouchy since monday. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: it has always since the case during the last few days of the hols.


Wait till he gets into NS and has to book into camp after a weekend off. Now, THAT's moooody.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319



Re: End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby iFirefly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:09 pm

chenwj wrote::rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:


Why are you SOOO happy ??? :scratchhead:

iFirefly
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6495
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 am
Total Likes: 95


Re: End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby chenwj » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:13 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
chenwj wrote:my boy has been grouchy since monday. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: it has always since the case during the last few days of the hols.


Wait till he gets into NS and has to book into camp after a weekend off. Now, THAT's moooody.


he's too young to understand that la. haha

R u referring to your own personal experience (i can relate to that!)? or your son is NS age? :)

chenwj
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby chenwj » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:19 pm

firefly38 wrote:
chenwj wrote::rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:


Why are you SOOO happy ??? :scratchhead:


haha. I am not happy lah. They have to learn how to deal with it. He has been grumpy for the past few days then i remembered that the hols are ending soon, the situation was worsen by the haze.

Like what the Chief says, NS experience is way worse when u think about booking in. Hey, last time our training was 5.5 - 6 days! Then we had sick enciks who loves to confine us until Sunday mornings. :rotflmao:

chenwj
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:33 pm

chenwj wrote:...
Like what the Chief says, NS experience is way worse when u think about booking in. Hey, last time our training was 5.5 - 6 days! Then we had sick enciks who loves to confine us until Sunday mornings. :rotflmao:


Yuh boy. Even if the weekend pass is only for a few hours, die die also must book out. Remember how canteen breaks are sooo desirable, even though all you can get there is some soft drinks, milo, kopi and stale bread or cakes?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Re: End of Holidays soon. Are your kids moody?

Postby icy_mama » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:36 pm

my dd is actually looking forward to school. she says in school lesser work to do. guessed mummy here loaded her with work.

she also missed her friends.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Next

Return to Recess Time