June holiday is over...time for school!!!

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:331

Re: June holiday is over...time for school!!!

Post by Funz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:36 am

So quiet this morning after kids left for school. Kinda miss their nonsense. And no one to say bye bye to me when I left for work. No one to ask me to come back earlier. No more sleeping in for me :cry:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:86

Post by buds » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 am

Hubs does the school runs so both my DDs said their goodbyes to me yesterday, before they turned in. DD2 said, "I'm going to miss u at school tomorrow, mom. I'm not staying back so I will rush home from school to help you with the boys, ok?"

:cry: So touched!

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:134

Post by janet88 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:41 am

Funz wrote:So quiet this morning after kids left for school. Kinda miss their nonsense. And no one to say bye bye to me when I left for work. No one to ask me to come back earlier. No more sleeping in for me :cry:

hubby set alarms in mobile and 2 ipads. naturally, both couldn't get up.
but the biggest part is NO MORE SLEEPING IN till 8 :cry:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:331

Post by Funz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:45 am

janet_lee88 wrote:
Funz wrote:So quiet this morning after kids left for school. Kinda miss their nonsense. And no one to say bye bye to me when I left for work. No one to ask me to come back earlier. No more sleeping in for me :cry:

hubby set alarms in mobile and 2 ipads. naturally, both couldn't get up.
but the biggest part is NO MORE SLEEPING IN till 8 :cry:

I could not even sleep last night keep dozing and waking practically every hour. For fear of not waking up in time.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by janet88 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:54 am

i switched off the lights at 930pm and insisted both tone down...hubby knocked too. they all knocked out at 10pm.
finally, peace.

then i waited till 12 to watch my 原来是美男...when it was uploaded, my eyes lit up and i watched on ipad with ear plugs, simply heaven. :please:
went to sleep at 1+ with sweet dreams of my idol :wink:

Puzz...zzle
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Puzz...zzle » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:09 am

I always feel , 1 month holidays for kids = 1 month OT for mummy, very tired.
All time tied up with kids activities.
I had borrowed some books from library, now is " I " time.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by janet88 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 am

my son shook his head in exasperation, 'mummy is crazy over another idol again...no more godfrey gao'.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:320

Post by ChiefKiasu » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Funz wrote:I could not even sleep last night keep dozing and waking practically every hour. For fear of not waking up in time.

That's exactly what I did too :p

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:151

Post by Sun_2010 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:44 pm

buds wrote:Hubs does the school runs so both my DDs said their goodbyes to me yesterday, before they turned in. DD2 said, "I'm going to miss u at school tomorrow, mom. I'm not staying back so I will rush home from school to help you with the boys, ok?"

Excuse me buds but are your DDs from another planet ? :wink:

DS was couldnt wait for recess play time. DD was all excited too in her muted style. Mum is not a word they are not likely to recollect till they come back home.

We get the children we deserve , dont we? :roll:
A :hugs: for your DD

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:86

Post by buds » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am

Sun_2010 wrote:
buds wrote:Hubs does the school runs so both my DDs said their goodbyes to me yesterday, before they turned in. DD2 said, "I'm going to miss u at school tomorrow, mom. I'm not staying back so I will rush home from school to help you with the boys, ok?"

Excuse me buds but are your DDs from another planet ? :wink:

DS was couldnt wait for recess play time. DD was all excited too in her muted style. Mum is not a word they are not likely to recollect till they come back home.

We get the children we deserve , dont we? :roll:
A :hugs: for your DD

Another planet? :rotflmao:

They couldn't wait to get back especially DD2 and the minute i opened the door, she said she missed me & the boys so much and asked if our day went well. She went straight to hug both her baby brothers as they shouted her name. They went kissy kissy huggy-wuggy like they didn't see each other for a long time. The youngest brother waited in front of the bathroom for her to finish showering so they could play awhile before she had to have her lunch followed by homework.

After she helped to wash the dishes and DD1 helped to mind the boys, she said, "Mom, I texted you earlier to ask if you needed help to get anything from the market but you didn't reply. I was worried, I thought surely you were busy with the boys to reply, so I rushed home. Did you need anything? Any missing ingredients to cook or anything?"

I missed her text because I had to tend to chubs who was a lil cranky when he woke up and after that I was here... busy ksp-ing. :oops: