Kiasu auctions are amazing......

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Kiasu auctions are amazing......

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:44 pm

I just stared at my kiasupoints a moment ago...... I won 2 auctions last night and paid all my dues and at the end of the auctions tonight, I have points HIGHER than before I started the auctions yesterday.....

Thanks to the sponsors, the auctioneers and certainly to Chief for your good rules that make the auction so fun and attractive......

I am sure future auctions are going to get tougher with more participants.

:thankyou: for the fun!

Re: Kiasu auctions are amazing......

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:55 pm

ks2me wrote:I just stared at my kiasupoints a moment ago...... I won 2 auctions last night and paid all my dues and at the end of the auctions tonight, I have points HIGHER than before I started the auctions yesterday.....

Kekkeke... thanks ks2me... glad you have had so much fun. Your situation is rare though... most winners of Kiasu Auctions have had to hibernate for a while before they can recuperate from their win, especially if it involved either schellen or buds - the super spenders.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby smurf » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 pm

ha? i thought action must use auction point to 'pay' the item?? that's why i never participate in auction leh.hee. :wink:

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:05 pm

smurf wrote:ha? i thought action must use auction point to 'pay' the item?? that's why i never participate in auction leh.hee. :wink:

Err... nobody loses in our Kiasu Auctions... everyone wins :) ... how much depends on the generosity of the bid winner :evil:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:00 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:Kekkeke... thanks ks2me... glad you have had so much fun. Your situation is rare though... most winners of Kiasu Auctions have had to hibernate for a while before they can recuperate from their win, especially if it involved either schellen or buds - the super spenders.

So I machiam strike 4D? Wow :!:

Postby BigDevil » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:36 am

ks2me wrote:I just stared at my kiasupoints a moment ago...... I won 2 auctions last night and paid all my dues and at the end of the auctions tonight, I have points HIGHER than before I started the auctions yesterday.....

My KPs didn't increase but pretty much I only spent 38 KPs for my win!
Had I registered myself for every auctions, I believe I would end up gaining KPs too!

So ya....I loved it!! :lovesite:

But now must go load up KPs for next auction...811 more posts to go!! :wink:

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:54 am

BigDevil wrote:

My KPs didn't increase but pretty much I only spent 38 KPs for my win!
Had I registered myself for every auctions, I believe I would end up gaining KPs too!

So ya....I loved it!! :lovesite:

But now must go load up KPs for next auction...811 more posts to go!! :wink:

Sounds like you have had a good deal too! :celebrate:

But I am very scared of your ammo....very garang, very suitable to go Mafia War in FB. 8)

Postby penglee » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 am

i had fun, and got some materials for my boys too :)
and
thank you to one sponsor lifestylelink :lovesite:

penglee
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby smurf » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:27 pm

i dun have KS pts leh. :cry:

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby nmhmum » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Need to thank chief for setting the rules on the shared awards. It seems that everyone is a winner.My kps also see a big jump from 500points to about 2000 points. :wink: Also need to thank the sponsors too! :D

nmhmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Recess Time