Mistaken identities....

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Mistaken identities....

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:08 am

Looks like recently many daddies are mistaken as mummies......and I think mistaken mummy as daddy is more rare.... :lol:
eg. titank and peng lee..... honestly i thought they were mummies before i read their clarifications. :lol: Sorli ah...

Actually I typically don't check the introduction thread so I may also miscontrue the poster as mummy.

Is anyone in favour that below our nick to indicate mummy or daddy or is it more fun to play guessing game of daddy or mummy? :? Just wondering what is everyone's views and just a thot for Chief's consideration.

To me, having the mummy or daddy's status can point me quickly to how mummy or daddy thinks on certain issues. And also in auctions......the gender instinct is different so can help in making some predictions of move...... :evil:

Re: Mistaken identities....

Postby jedamum » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:23 am

ks2me wrote:
To me, having the mummy or daddy's status can point me quickly to how mummy or daddy thinks on certain issues. And also in auctions......the gender instinct is different so can help in making some predictions of move...... :evil:

that's why chief makes it mandatory to update the profile during the pre-registration.
i am still pushing for chief to make it mandatory to update birthyear of kids for auction purposes as well as discussion of thread issues purposes.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:36 am

jedamum wrote:
that's why chief makes it mandatory to update the profile during the pre-registration.
i am still pushing for chief to make it mandatory to update birthyear of kids for auction purposes as well as discussion of thread issues purposes.

That's because you and Chief have more foresight. At least I speak for myself, I only can see it in hindsight... :lol:

Postby jedamum » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:44 am

ks2me wrote:That's because you and Chief have more foresight. At least I speak for myself, I only can see it in hindsight... :lol:

foresight? what you talking about? you say i scheming is it? :idea:
this may be your first auction, but is afterall auction #8 already.... :wink:
a lot of trial and error before chief devised this points-sharing scheme.
:wink: wait til most of us hit max points and with all the titans around, the real fun will begin...

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby buds » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:48 am

jedamum wrote:a lot of trial and error before chief devised this points-sharing scheme.

Heck yeah...

LOTS of trial and errors.. :evil:

I remember winth saying i
almost ended up with court
case number 2, when i was
around for valid bid award..
for one of the old auctions.. :scared:

It will be nice to know who
we are chatting with & yar
lar, when come 2 auctions
we know who may or may
not be contending for certain
prizes.. :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:54 am

jedamum wrote:
ks2me wrote:That's because you and Chief have more foresight. At least I speak for myself, I only can see it in hindsight... :lol:

foresight? what you talking about? you say i scheming is it? :idea:
this may be your first auction, but is afterall auction #8 already.... :wink:
a lot of trial and error before chief devised this points-sharing scheme.
:wink: wait til most of us hit max points and with all the titans around, the real fun will begin...

Wah jedamum, so late in the night still got so much firepower...kekeke
How did foresight become scheming? Foresight is visionary la...
Like that many CEOs, CFOs are known as scheming already.... :lol:

I believe most of us do not see the importance of updating all information in the profile according to the rules including me...... (btw, I am reading a book called "Rules" now and you will find it interesting to know who the rules are for.. :politebleah: ) but in hindsight, I realise that certain information are indeed useful to update...... hence your good foresight! :celebrate:

Postby jedamum » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:55 am

buds wrote:I remember winth saying i
almost ended up with court
case number 2, when i was
around for valid bid award..
for one of the old auctions.. :scared:

:lol: i was court case number 1 ah.
with the new ruling, should have no more court cases ba....as all us fellow citizens are happy to get our share of the 'Goodies-Sharing Treats' bonuses and hence no contention to the rulings set by the man in white....penguin suit. :wink:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:56 am

buds wrote:LOTS of trial and errors.. :evil:

Heng ah...no wonder I am benefitting from the trial and errors now... :grphug:

Postby jedamum » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:57 am

ks2me wrote:Wah jedamum, so late in the night still got so much firepower...kekeke

12:57 is late? ask buds...is it late? kekekeke

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:00 am

jedamum wrote:
ks2me wrote:Wah jedamum, so late in the night still got so much firepower...kekeke

12:57 is late? ask buds...is it late? kekekeke

:shock: :faint: buds is budding all the time, day or night....I need to go snooze already... :salute: good night.

btw, I am wrong...12:57 is good morning!! :wink:

Next

Return to Recess Time