KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby 3Boys » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:20 pm

:imcool:

:congrats:

:celebrate:

More good years to the Chief

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 pm
Total Likes: 220


Re: KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby Nebbermind » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:23 pm

:congrats: chief!

Er... But where to see stats?

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14653
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:40 am
Total Likes: 148


Re: KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby iRabbit » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Err, was the 1,000,000th post a 'complain' post? :duck:

iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4781
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Total Likes: 119


Re: KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby 3Boys » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Nebbermind wrote::congrats: chief!

Er... But where to see stats?


Click main forum tab, bottom of page.

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 pm
Total Likes: 220


Re: KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby buds » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 pm

FQW wrote:Err, was the 1,000,000th post a 'complain' post? :duck:


:rotflmao:

Can we find out what's that gem of a post?
Mebbe the person can get some KPs? :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22670
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84



Re: KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby Nebbermind » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:39 pm

buds wrote:
FQW wrote:Err, was the 1,000,000th post a 'complain' post? :duck:


:rotflmao:

Can we find out what's that gem of a post?
Mebbe the person can get some KPs? :wink:


1,000,000 pts?

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14653
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:40 am
Total Likes: 148


Re: KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby tankee » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:07 pm

:congrats: Kiasuparents.com

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Re: KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Huh? I actually deleted a lot of irrelevant posts this afternoon... so hopefully what remains are 1,000,000 useful posts :)

Thanks everyone for making this platform work! KiasuParents.com is not about us as its administrators, but us as parents. KiasuParents.com is you, the parents who make the selfless effort to share your war stories.

Some share to help others. Some share to ask for a listening ear. Some share to clarify issues and questions they may have regarding parenting and education in Singapore. It is through this exchange that we can make parenting a less lonely and frustrating journey. We have seen how issues which seem very important at some point become completely irrelevant later down the road. It is through the open sharing of different people, in different age groups, and with different experiences and points of view that we gain perspective for our own views. And it is this perspective that allow us to evaluate and supplement our own belief system. We may not agree with all views, but we can agree to disagree and move on. Tolerance is a virtue, and a necessary ingredient for expanding our understanding of the world at large.

Let us continue to be an inclusive community, and welcome anyone who joins us with a sincere intent to share and contribute to our core of knowledge! :celebrate:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Re: KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby Sun_2010 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:48 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Huh? I actually deleted a lot of irrelevant posts this afternoon... so hopefully what remains are 1,000,000 useful posts :)

Thanks everyone for making this platform work! KiasuParents.com is not about us as its administrators, but us as parents. KiasuParents.com is you, the parents who make the selfless effort to share your war stories.

Some share to help others. Some share to ask for a listening ear. Some share to clarify issues and questions they may have regarding parenting and education in Singapore. It is through this exchange that we can make parenting a less lonely and frustrating journey. We have seen how issues which seem very important at some point become completely irrelevant later down the road. It is through the open sharing of different people, in different age groups, and with different experiences and points of view that we gain perspective for our own views. And it is this perspective that allow us to evaluate and supplement our own belief system. We may not agree with all views, but we can agree to disagree and move on. Tolerance is a virtue, and a necessary ingredient for expanding our understanding of the world at large.

Let us continue to be an inclusive community, and welcome anyone who joins us with a sincere intent to share and contribute to our core of knowledge! :celebrate:


Yeah Chief!
:lovesite: a little too much.

To all KSPers :celebrate:

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm
Total Likes: 145


Re: KSP forum hits1 million posts!!

Postby 3Boys » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:13 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:Huh? I actually deleted a lot of irrelevant posts this afternoon... so hopefully what remains are 1,000,000 useful posts :)

Thanks everyone for making this platform work! KiasuParents.com is not about us as its administrators, but us as parents. KiasuParents.com is you, the parents who make the selfless effort to share your war stories.

Some share to help others. Some share to ask for a listening ear. Some share to clarify issues and questions they may have regarding parenting and education in Singapore. It is through this exchange that we can make parenting a less lonely and frustrating journey. We have seen how issues which seem very important at some point become completely irrelevant later down the road. It is through the open sharing of different people, in different age groups, and with different experiences and points of view that we gain perspective for our own views. And it is this perspective that allow us to evaluate and supplement our own belief system. We may not agree with all views, but we can agree to disagree and move on. Tolerance is a virtue, and a necessary ingredient for expanding our understanding of the world at large.

Let us continue to be an inclusive community, and welcome anyone who joins us with a sincere intent to share and contribute to our core of knowledge! :celebrate:


You got mentioned by PM, and surely have influenced education policy making.

It counts for something!

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 pm
Total Likes: 220


Next

Return to Recess Time