Postby kevkevkaf » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:05 pm

up for awareness!!

kevkevkaf
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: ECP Hit and Run

Postby Imami » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Wah....like that also can!

I am shocked by the impact. Because it didn't look very fast but that knock could "spin" the black car like that... Luckily the motorcyclist was composed and safe. Luckily there was this video clip.

The other day my colleague's car bumper got kissed by another car. Similar situation where the traffic in front was coming to a stop suddenly and this culprit car was trying to change lane when it was very close to my colleague's car. Ended up culprit car front bumper corner hit my colleague's car back bumper corner.

All parties remained onsite but the culprit actually tried to pull a fast one by saying it was because my colleague e-break unnecessarily. Terrible.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby atrecord » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:22 am

Another one of those @#$%^&*!? drivers.

Somemore ran away without stopping. If he/she doesn't have a very good reason (like wife in labour or someone dying rushing to A&E), then this fella deserves a very harsh punishment.

I hope we do not end up like China, if got power and influence, can get away with murder...

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 pm

I watched the video again. The guy actually committed another offence of cutting through a painted chevron when changing lanes. Yes. This chap needs to be severely punished.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby cfan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Terrible!! Pls help by assisting as witness and sending the relevant video to TP.

Nowadays it's not enough to have front camera, we would need one at the back too......Sigh.....

cfan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby kevkevkaf » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:36 pm

This is the reason why i spent 500 dollars installing those side and back cameras as well. We never know when it will come in handy

kevkevkaf
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby tutormum » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:58 am

Traffic police should hand out rewards for public to hand in such videos to punish the culprits to make our road safe. They can save on manpower as this reduce the number of police patrols on the road. Anyway, if anyone witness a motorist committing a traffic offence, one can submit the vehicle registration no, place, time and date of alleged offence. The offending party will receive a summons.

tutormum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kevkevkaf » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:12 pm

tutormum wrote:Traffic police should hand out rewards for public to hand in such videos to punish the culprits to make our road safe. They can save on manpower as this reduce the number of police patrols on the road. Anyway, if anyone witness a motorist committing a traffic offence, one can submit the vehicle registration no, place, time and date of alleged offence. The offending party will receive a summons.

agreed, i always have the urge to send in my in car videos to TP and get them to punish these errant drivers. Very frustrating to see these danger freaks on the road.

kevkevkaf
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Recess Time