WAH LAO!! Singapore Britsh Embassy organise gay sex party?!

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

WAH LAO!! Singapore Britsh Embassy organise gay sex party?!

Postby chenwj » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:51 pm

so brazen? that is over the top...... ................

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/articl ... dage-party

chenwj
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: WAH LAO!! Singapore Britsh Embassy organise gay sex part

Postby jetsetter » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:53 am

Fact1: It is this Amos facebook user that is organising this all men party. Not the British High Comm in Singapore.

Fact2: The British diplomat is the sponsor.

Fact3: Same-sex marriage is legal in UK. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/same ... ecomes-law

Fact 4: Homosexuality is not illegal in UK right? http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1967/60

Fact 5: 23 Jul 91, PM John Major announced the end of the automatic baron homosexuals being given access to high security posts or classified papers "except in the special case of the armed forces where homosexual acts remain offences under the service disciplinary Acts". Almost two decades later, gay couples have been posted at ambassadorial level, discriminatory elements have been removed from overseas allowances.

Fact 6: UK Foreign Office had a gay Minister of State Chris Bryant under the Blair admin. MI5 was actively recruiting gay intelligence officers. Some British Embassies had flown a rainbow flag as a gesture of support for LGBT issues.
The Chancery of the British Embassy in Paris flies the LGBT rainbow flag on its Chancery to mark “Pride Day” on June 29, 2013. (Photo: Foreign and Commonwealth Office)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/j ... -community

Fact 7: British diplomat doesn't necessarily refer to the High Comm'r/First Sec etc. Could be just any FSO administering the sponsorship.

Fact 8: British diplomat sponsoring the party doesn't mean he is going to engage in sex with other LGBT guests at the party. PM David Cameron reportedly spoke about his desire to “export” same-sex marriage around the world now that Britain has legalized it.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/no- ... s-backlash

PS: I'm NOT a pink dotter. just wanna tell you no need to "wah lao"
:thankyou:

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby GLORYmum » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:58 am

Jetsetter,

Did u write all that by yourself?

Can I say WAH P, I like that!!

Cheers.

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Nebbermind » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:18 am

:idea: Perhaps FQW can demo his car wash routine there

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TravelMummy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:35 am

jetsetter wrote:Fact1: It is this Amos facebook user that is organising this all men party. Not the British High Comm in Singapore.

Fact2: The British diplomat is the sponsor.

Fact3: Same-sex marriage is legal in UK. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/same ... ecomes-law

Fact 4: Homosexuality is not illegal in UK right? http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1967/60

Fact 5: 23 Jul 91, PM John Major announced the end of the automatic baron homosexuals being given access to high security posts or classified papers "except in the special case of the armed forces where homosexual acts remain offences under the service disciplinary Acts". Almost two decades later, gay couples have been posted at ambassadorial level, discriminatory elements have been removed from overseas allowances.

Fact 6: UK Foreign Office had a gay Minister of State Chris Bryant under the Blair admin. MI5 was actively recruiting gay intelligence officers. Some British Embassies had flown a rainbow flag as a gesture of support for LGBT issues.
The Chancery of the British Embassy in Paris flies the LGBT rainbow flag on its Chancery to mark “Pride Day” on June 29, 2013. (Photo: Foreign and Commonwealth Office)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/j ... -community

Fact 7: British diplomat doesn't necessarily refer to the High Comm'r/First Sec etc. Could be just any FSO administering the sponsorship.

Fact 8: British diplomat sponsoring the party doesn't mean he is going to engage in sex with other LGBT guests at the party. PM David Cameron reportedly spoke about his desire to “export” same-sex marriage around the world now that Britain has legalized it.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/no- ... s-backlash

PS: I'm NOT a pink dotter. just wanna tell you no need to "wah lao"
:thankyou:

Super like! :goodpost:

TravelMummy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby sushi88 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:51 am

Thank you jetsetter for the facts.

Just wondering:
1. This party is held in UK? :?

2. Gun purchasing is legal in USA, can they carry their guns here?

3. There are saunas open only for males in SG and one provide the condoms and lubricant in these saunas as a service but the operator claims(because they know the law very well) that if the police raids the place and finds any hanky panky going on, only the people involved are liable to be arrested but not the operator, do you know?

Escape Chapel Party, another fetish party, was cancelled due to religion.

I am not against such parties organised, just wondering any implications in SG before something happen.

If illegal weapons are used or if people die from this party, then definitely the police will have to step in. This point is due to nature of BDSM.

sushi88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jetsetter » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:41 pm

sushi88 wrote:1. This party is held in UK? :?

in SG Marina Bay hotel. U can check out this organiser's FB :)

2. Gun purchasing is legal in USA, can they carry their guns here?

Of course not. But this is not the same as Brit High Comm's sponsorship of Amos' LGBT party yah?

FCO has issued an ‘LGBT Toolkit’ to its 261 embassies, high comms and other diplomatic posts. Sponsorship of LGBT activities had included 2013 Budapest PRIDE Fest.

I believe they are on a "global crusade". So if I didn't read wrongly, the high comm here is pledging support in the form of sponsorship for that Marina Bay party.

3. There are saunas open only for males in SG and one provide the condoms and lubricant in these saunas as a service but the operator claims(because they know the law very well) that if the police raids the place and finds any hanky panky going on, only the people involved are liable to be arrested but not the operator, do you know?

Yes, I've seen some before. I suppose if they are caught doing anything illegal at Marina Bay, Sands boss won't be implicated bah...gay spa joint Club One Seven at Boat Quay still in operation after a member died there last yr.

Escape Chapel Party, another fetish party, was cancelled due to religion.
Pink Dot wasn't cancelled. In fact, Barclays, JP Morgan Chase, Parkroyal, etc. were Pink Dot 2013's main sponsors. Very common in foreign banks and global IT firms to hv LGBT employee 'society' fully supported by HR.

Likewise, Brit high comm here, as an employer, is trying to celebrate diversity "in our staff", a position first proclaimed by Brit ambassador in Paris.

I am not against such parties organised, just wondering any implications in SG before something happen.

Dunno either!

If illegal weapons are used or if people die from this party, then definitely the police will have to step in. This point is due to nature of BDSM.
BDSM won't require the use of illegal weapons or arms right? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :spank: Just legal daily objects like bottles, hangers, cucumber, ropes, chains...however, if banned substances are taken, I guess CNB will step in...

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jetsetter » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:44 pm

GLORYmum wrote:Jetsetter,

Did u write all that by yourself?

Can I say WAH P, I like that!!

Cheers.

i compiled nia, in case M15 come after me to ask for evidence! i rem vividly that the embassy in paris flew the rainbow flag on PRIDE DAY 2013 and the same-sex marriage...so I know it can't be that simple. :dancing:

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby pirate » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:17 am

sushi88 wrote:I am not against such parties organised, just wondering any implications in SG before something happen.

Like it or not, give it a few short years before these Western powers start pushing same sex marriage as a "basic human right" and trying to add it into the UN Human Rights Charter.

Oh, and since some states in the US have started legalizing pot or marijuana, give it a few short years before a US pot industry springs up and the US starts pushing for the legalization of pot everywhere else under the guise of "free trade".

pirate
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jetsetter » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:25 am

pirate wrote:
sushi88 wrote:I am not against such parties organised, just wondering any implications in SG before something happen.

Like it or not, give it a few short years before these Western powers start pushing same sex marriage as a "basic human right" and trying to add it into the UN Human Rights Charter.

Oh, and since some states in the US have started legalizing pot or marijuana, give it a few short years before a US pot industry springs up and the US starts pushing for the legalization of pot everywhere else under the guise of "free trade".

they are already doing it now. cutting aid to some anti-gay african govts & russia, etc. see the guidelines to their FCOs.
http://www.stonewall.org.uk/documents/e ... rnment.pdf

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time